+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Play Off Semi Toneet

Play Off Semi Toneet

Swansea-v-Brentford 6-30 KO

First Leg. Could be a decent game.

I'll be very interested in how Brentford come back from last Wednesday nights disappointment SB .

Can someone remind me who Brentford lost to in their last game ?

Fascinating game and I really enjoyed that , Brentford need to up their game if they are to achieve their dream of PL football in my opinion .

Still very much in the tie don't get me wrong but , that's the thing , there's a but .

Great stuff , roll on tomorrow and the second legs to follow .

A think it'll be an all Welsh final missen, if that's case then at least it's one gruelling away journey arta rooard

Tha can't beat play offs fo drama, it's just desperately missing the passion from the stands which in all honesty makes the occasion. Al watch any play off game, it's high stakes edge of your seat stuff, even if tharra neutral. Thuz bin some cracking games over the years,

Swindon 5-5 Sheff utd was an unbelievable game.

Holloways Blackpool beating Cardiff 3-2 at Wembley worra great day for football.

Charlton 4-4 Sunderland in 1998 was arguably one of the greatest games I've ever seen.

Hopkins last minute long range curler fo Palace to beat blunts in '97 it worra shyte game but that goal just put the icing on our cake that season.

And from a personal point of view Huddersfield 1-3 Reds, a truly memorable night.

The Brentford lad getting sent off was a bit harsh I thought .

Note there to our young group , Swansea players going mental and surrounding the referee definitely influenced his decision .

In an ideal world it's not what you want to see but if every bugger else is doing it now then get with the programme is what I say .

A remember that Huddersfield 1 Barnsley 3 game not only fo game but also fo Dog Botherer's fans snapping up flyers from sumdi in the retail car park next to grarnd sharting befooar game "Transport to Cardiff, Get ya transport to Cardiff !" Cocky Doggers were snapping them up thinking it worra formality after the 1-0 win at Oakwell.

If Brentford don't make it the PL you can see a few of those players leaving this window .

The front three could well be snapped up by the lesser lights in the PL .

To be honest I actually hope they do make it because they are a cracking side and probably played the best football in the Championship .

That said the door to the PL was wide open for em and they blew it .

They may well have to live with that for some time .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If Brentford don't make it the PL you can see a few of those players leaving this window .

The front three could well be snapped up by the lesser lights in the PL .

To be honest I actually hope they do make it because they are a cracking side and probably played the best football in the Championship .

That said the door to the PL was wide open for em and they blew it .

They may well have to live with that for some time .

I agree. Psychologically it will take some coming back from. I can't see them going up through the play offs in all honesty. They'll be absolutely kicking themselves because they proper chased West Brom darn, West Brom let the pressure get to them and folded towards the end of the season. However, it's a 46 game season and Albion earned the right to promotion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast