+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Madrid.

Real Madrid.

If you’ve lost your Spanish summer holiday because of the new quarantine rules then what I’ve just heard on the wireless will cheer you up. Real Madrid are coming to play in Manchester next week and it’s been decided that all their players and staff are exempt from quarantine.
    Who says money doesn’t talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    If you’ve lost your Spanish summer holiday because of the new quarantine rules then what I’ve just heard on the wireless will cheer you up. Real Madrid are coming to play in Manchester next week and it’s been decided that all their players and staff are exempt from quarantine.
    That's unlikely. A Real player has just tested positive

It's called living in the Real world

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    That's unlikely. A Real player has just tested positive
    He’s not first choice. He hasn’t mixed with the rest of the team for a few weeks and is now in isolation. The game is still on. It was spoken about at length today by a Madrid press officer on talksport.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I guess if they did a similar thing to what the ECB has just done with the West Indies cricket team . Private chartered plane and held in a bio bubble the whole time they were here. It is possible to do it safely and money does talk.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I guess if they did a similar thing to what the ECB has just done with the West Indies cricket team . Private chartered plane and held in a bio bubble the whole time they were here. It is possible to do it safely and money does talk.
    Then Jofra Archer ignores the rules, gets a £1 fine and a " you naughty boy" ticking off.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    All well and good until the bubble bursts as baseball is discovering here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Then Jofra Archer ignores the rules, gets a £1 fine and a " you naughty boy" ticking off.
    £13,500 actually, but close enough

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    £13,500 actually, but close enough
    He must shop at Thirt.eenandahalfgrandstretcher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast