+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mikael mandron

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The thing is Pass both could quite easily leave the club this window .

As I stated on another thread will they be replaced if they do leave by two players with that level of Championship experience ?

I suspect not , which puts us back to square one .
    Indeed it does Animal. However, with Dane bandying words like 'veteran' abart fo certain players, I've no doubt in my mind that he'll refer to the rest of the squad as 'vastly experienced' after having this season behind them when he's next interviewed.

I think there's a high probability that at least Woodrow will leave. Mowatt probably more likely to stay imo. Of course I hope both will stay and we kick on. What's the chances of that though based on what's happened so far under this consortiums tenure?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Indeed it does Animal. However, with Dane bandying words like 'veteran' abart fo certain players, I've no doubt in my mind that he'll refer to the rest of the squad as 'vastly experienced' after having this season behind them when he's next interviewed.

I think there's a high probability that at least Woodrow will leave. Mowatt probably more likely to stay imo. Of course I hope both will stay and we kick on. What's the chances of that though based on what's happened so far under this consortiums tenure?
    We are in to bull shyte season ageen Pass , you know it and I know it mate .

Another top target missed , a severe blow , he's joined Crewe Alexandra instead .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53621888

Another top target missed , a severe blow , he's joined Crewe Alexandra instead .

Plans to sign him got derailed!

Am evvin that wun Pass.

"I listened to the two club's ambitions and it was a no brainer. Barnsley seemed more interested in Profit Before Ambition".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 02-08-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Somebody’s told him he SHUNT sign for us

Dykes too expensive.
    Mandron off to Crewe.
    We're down to our third choice already.
    However we can take heart in the fact that whoever he is, wherever he's, from, he was always our number 1 target we have been chasing for months.

We are in to bull shyte season ageen Pass , you know it and I know it mate .
    They are definitely not veterans are they but it could be a bit of a language thing as well. In America aren’t you a veteran as soon as you stop being a Rookie ? Think in the NFL you become a veteran when you go into your second contract or season or something like that. Might have this wrong though !

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    They are definitely not veterans are they but it could be a bit of a language thing as well. In America aren’t you a veteran as soon as you stop being a Rookie ? Think in the NFL you become a veteran when you go into your second contract or season or something like that. Might have this wrong though !
    Your right ESR but the average career in the NFL is 3 years so it's a bit different to our own game .

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...otball-league/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast