+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mikael mandron

Mikael mandron

After failing with 2 bids for Dyke an oakwell sauce says they've turned their attention to Frenchman mandron 25 year old, a free agent from gillingham who got him on a free from colchester scoring 6 goals in 28 appearances for gills no comment

Nar tha talking aar kinda guy.

Knocking on a bit though. Dane calls 25+ year old players "veterans".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nar tha talking aar kinda guy.

Knocking on a bit though. Dane calls 25+ year old players "veterans".
    Aye it med me laugh n all when he referred to Mowatt and Woodrow as championship veterans

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    After failing with 2 bids for Dyke an oakwell sauce says they've turned their attention to Frenchman mandron 25 year old, a free agent from gillingham who got him on a free from colchester scoring 6 goals in 28 appearances for gills no comment
    Spelling mistake an oakwell source not sauce and their initials aren't HP

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye it med me laugh n all when he referred to Mowatt and Woodrow as championship veterans
    It depends what you class as veterans.Mowetts played well over 200 Championship games and Woodrow over 100 Championship games.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    It depends what you class as veterans.Mowetts played well over 200 Championship games and Woodrow over 100 Championship games.
    A veteran never was and never will be a veteran with 200 games behind him Bill , lets not kid ourselves or even worse be conned by the club in to thinking it is just to suit their agenda .

Spud Murphy was a veteran others include , Darren Moore , Bobby Hassell and Donny's James Coppinger .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A veteran never was and never will be a veteran with 200 games behind him Bill , lets not kid ourselves or even worse be conned by the club in to thinking it is just to suit their agenda .

Spud Murphy was a veteran others include , Darren Moore , Bobby Hassell and Donny's James Coppinger .
    Like I said in my reply to pass.what do you class as experienced?I wasn't point scoring just saying how many Championship games they'd played.

Like I said in my reply to pass.what do you class as experienced?I wasn't point scoring just saying how many Championship games they'd played.
    200 games is experienced I'll agree but it ain't veteran status which you originally stated .

According to Wikipedia stats-

Mowatt 172 Championship games, I didn't realise he'd laiked that many to be honest Bill.

Woodrow 116 championship games.

Definitely more experience than I initially gave them credit for but not veterans in my eyes Bill. However, with that kind of experience behind them, it's certainly shown on the pitch because those two have been amongst our best performers this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    According to Wikipedia stats-

Mowatt 172 Championship games, I didn't realise he'd laiked that many to be honest Bill.

Woodrow 116 championship games.

Definitely more experience than I initially gave them credit for but not veterans in my eyes Bill. However, with that kind of experience behind them, it's certainly shown on the pitch because those two have been amongst our best performers this season.
    The thing is Pass both could quite easily leave the club this window .

As I stated on another thread will they be replaced if they do leave by two players with that level of Championship experience ?

I suspect not , which puts us back to square one .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast