+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wto

Wto

Seems the Saudis have appealed the report from last month rendering it next to useless. Then little old Bein Sports release a statement and in it they mention the confidential process of the Owners and Directors test.
    Well over to you Mr Masters, they shouldn't be mentioning any of this as they are not involved in the test so I wonder who at the PL is the leak. Looks like they have dropped you right in it. Reject it I dare you. Then PIF will sue the arse of you in court.
    Looks like this is a bit of cracking news regards takeover.

Aye - someone else commented on FB this is great news because the appeal could take years and then prem can't take that long.

Also, you're right BeIn shouldn't be talking about the test.

Be interesting to see what happens on the 1st when this allegeded deal with Man Utd is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Seems the Saudis have appealed the report from last month rendering it next to useless. Then little old Bein Sports release a statement and in it they mention the confidential process of the Owners and Directors test.
    Well over to you Mr Masters, they shouldn't be mentioning any of this as they are not involved in the test so I wonder who at the PL is the leak. Looks like they have dropped you right in it. Reject it I dare you. Then PIF will sue the arse of you in court.
    Looks like this is a bit of cracking news regards takeover.

What did beIN Sports mention about the owners and directors test ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    What did beIN Sports mention about the owners and directors test ?
    They released a statement but the bit that interested me was this bit ;

All the while, Saudi Arabia is essentially trying to pass an honesty and an anti-piracy test under the Premier League’s rules, and gain the trust of the international sports community."

How do they know for a fact to be confident to release it in a statement like that. Stinks to high heaven. Who is giving them this information. This test has NOTHING to do with Qatar and Bein. I am very interested in the next PL move to this or reply.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)