+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 48,000 illegal immigrants housed in mainly 4 star UK hotels

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/269

May be worth a read John, Im sure you have made your mind up this is incorrect before you click the link
    I sincerely checked the link with an open mind, but its primarily an opinion piece by a right wing pressure group, do you agree this is a fair assessment?

It was interesting to see where some posters are getting drip fed a neatly packaged bundle of opinions, but it was irrelevant to the questions I had for wendun about the very specific BBC and Independent articles he mentioned that I can't seem to find, maybe you can help with those?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I sincerely checked the link with an open mind, but its primarily an opinion piece by a right wing pressure group, do you agree this is a fair assessment?

It was interesting to see where some posters are getting drip fed a neatly packaged bundle of opinions, but it was irrelevant to the questions I had for wendun about the very specific BBC and Independent articles he mentioned that I can't seem to find, maybe you can help with those?
    I cant help with Wenduns links Im afraid, I dont think this is right or left wing thing, most people who object to mass immigration in my experience are left wing.

My central point is that no-ones knows how many people have entered illegally, but I think we all knows its considerably higher than what we would like to believe. This is down to the link I provided and the fact the people have genuine concerns regarding mass immigration.

Keep the figures lower to keep people happier

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    My central point is that no-ones knows how many people have entered illegally, but I think we all knows its considerably higher than what we would like to believe.
    You cannot see the bias in your argument.

Do you at least recognise that this sentence fundamentally contradicts itself?

The problem is, we're a big country, and different parts of it have different opinions. In some areas this sentiment may be led by underlying economic and social issues that this focus on immigration would fail to address.

Big country?We are a small island that is grossly populated and we have more illegal immigrants coming in by the day.Our grandkids will not thank us for this irresponsible way of controlling the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Big country?We are a small island that is grossly populated and we have more illegal immigrants coming in by the day.Our grandkids will not thank us for this irresponsible way of controlling the numbers.
    Russia, Canada, USA, China, Australia are big countries.

England in particular is vert densely populated.

Scotland, less so, and despite the SNP welcoming everyone except the English, migrants don't seem too keen to move across the border.

I don't know what planet John2 is on. Does he dispute record numbers arriving at Dover? Does he dispute that less than 10% of failed asylum seekers have been deported? Loved the BBC reports today: zeroed right in on the 8 months pregnant woman and "several children." Ignore the young guys who are after our jobs, lives and women. Well done, John.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I don't know what planet John2 is on. Does he dispute record numbers arriving at Dover? Does he dispute that less than 10% of failed asylum seekers have been deported? Loved the BBC reports today: zeroed right in on the 8 months pregnant woman and "several children." Ignore the young guys who are after our jobs, lives and women. Well done, John.
    "and women"!!! 😀 😀

Priceless!

I think the MSM must have been waiting for the women and children, ignored it until then.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    "and women"!!! �� ��

Priceless!
    Raging, there are two kinds of father. My kind that when my t33n daughter says she's met a really nice taxi driver called Ahmed and he and his friends want to take her to a party says "I'll shoot the P*** basta*d" and your kind that tells all your dinner party Lefty mates how proud you are to embrace multicultural exchanges. You are, in short, a frigging disgrace and if we ever meet I shall tell you exactly what a complete rsse I think you are.

OT: Giving up.

I am. Nobody is interested. Nobody knows why I'm supposed to think having millions of blacks and South Asians here is a GOOD thing. And if I don't I'm arrested. I did my usual advert check yesterday. That proved that the black population of the UK must be 44%. It further proved that 32% of relationships comprise a black guy and a white woman. It also proved that through some weird genetic alchemy modern families appear to have black, white, South Asian, Chinese and even the odd Downes Syndrome kids. I have lost count of the number of "chip-on-the shoulder you whites don't get it" articles I am bombarded with, the weeping celebs regretting portraying "a person of colour", the countless evasive BBC reports that fail to mention ethnicity in respect of Covid outbreaks. I'm giving up. Let the b*stards swarm ashore at Dover. Raging will be happy. John2 will be ecstatic in his Swiss ski lodge and Wanchai will applaud from his Hong Kong condo. What a sh*thole we've let this country become. Well done.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast