+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 48,000 illegal immigrants housed in mainly 4 star UK hotels

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Did you know Preston is now a city?

How did that happen?
    You make a good point. I live only 20 or so miles away, actually worked there for years, drank heavily in The Stanley, The Saracen's Head, The Black Horse and The Black Bull but never realised the sh*thole was a city.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You make a good point. I live only 20 or so miles away, actually worked there for years, drank heavily in The Stanley, The Saracen's Head, The Black Horse and The Black Bull but never realised the sh*thole was a city.
    In my MOD days one of the sites I had to visit was ROF Chorley, but due to lack of suitable accommodation I usually stayed in Preston.

Back then a one night stay felt like a fortnight. I assume it hasn’t changed much.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    In my MOD days one of the sites I had to visit was ROF Chorley, but due to lack of suitable accommodation I usually stayed in Preston.

Back then a one night stay felt like a fortnight. I assume it hasn’t changed much.
    Grist, the nearest I ever came to death was down on the old Preston Dock Road when the lunch hooter sounded at British Aerospace. It was like the Oklahoma Land Rush as those f*ckers charged down the road to the cant33n in a tidal wave of humanity.

Since 2002 apparently, completely missed that one.

BBC News website makes no mention of migrants coming in to Dover. I have looked at dozens of photos taken over the last few days. Boatloads of scowling young men, no doubt with suicide bombers, rapists and drug dealers lurking among them. Yet two reports on Radio 4 yesterday and both reporters managed to locate "heavily-pregnant" women and children.

Just seen Diane abbot on TV. She's concerned the governments thinking of involving the royal navy in tackling the migration problem in the Channel. She's frightened the big military ships would swamp the little boats. Not a bad idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Just seen Diane abbot on TV. She's concerned the governments thinking of involving the royal navy in tackling the migration problem in the Channel. She's frightened the big military ships would swamp the little boats. Not a bad idea though.
    Quite so. Ragingpup sent me an eye chart which the labour party is distributing to all local branches.

Name:  180903-MarkLiq-1.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  30.6 KB

Quite so. Ragingpup sent me an eye chart which the labour party is distributing to all local branches.

Name:  180903-MarkLiq-1.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  30.6 KB
    I see them Monts, they just don't bother me.

I wonder if it's to do with personal inner fulfillment?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I see them Monts, they just don't bother me.

I wonder if it's to do with personal inner fulfillment?
    I know they don't bother you. But they bother the Local Authorities who cannot cope with the social, accommodation, health and other needs, the ISU staff who are calling in sick in record numbers due to stress, and the people who live around some of the hotels housing these yobs who have been subject to crime, anti-social behaviour and assaults on women.

Btw, I'm pleased at your "inner fulfillment". Perhaps you could share a little with the victims of your pal, Khairi Saadallah, and the many other murdering scum who have poured into Europe masquerading as asylum seekers?

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast