+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: O/T 48,000 illegal immigrants housed in mainly 4 star UK hotels

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Well its rubbing off Monts..you are certainly a boring white...tha needs to get out and mix a bit more with some other cultures then you waint be so boring...
    Plenty of cultural diversity in Birmingham this morning. Any thoughts on perp's ethnicity?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You really are a despicable person. You have quoted me but deliberately added an "I" at the beginning which distorts my meaning. Go away.
    I can't I find you strangely appealing Monts... Your ridiculousness mesmerises me...

Plenty of cultural diversity in Birmingham this morning. Any thoughts on perp's ethnicity?
    I see you as the guy to sort it all out with your knowledge of cultural diversity. Use your knowledge in a positive way. Get all the sides together... I have faith in you Monts..you can bring peace to the world...you could be the white nelson Mandela...

Oh God, Sanders of the River is back. Still getting off on your culturally diverse workmates calling you Bwana?
    Only to point out your hypocricy. You seem to have avoided my question. I know why.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I can't I find you strangely appealing Monts... Your ridiculousness mesmerises me...
    Your cry for cultural diversity is a hoot. In the town nearest me six streets are exclusively occupied by "others". There is little or no communication or interaction between the "others" and us. The men wear odd baggy trousers and little hats and have beards. They are invariably sullen. Occasionally a couple of these men march a long line of little girls dressed all in black to a school that used to be a hospital. Women are rarely seen and are covered up and so far as we can tell do not speak English.
    Can you tell me just what benefits you get from your involvement with these people, roly. None of us here get any.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Only to point out your hypocricy. You seem to have avoided my question. I know why.
    I thought you were being rhetorical. If you bother to read you will see I am interested in classic cars, the prediction league, films, books and music. However, when my house is on fire I do feel the need to try and put it out.

Your cry for cultural diversity is a hoot. In the town nearest me six streets are exclusively occupied by "others". There is little or no communication or interaction between the "others" and us. The men wear odd baggy trousers and little hats and have beards. They are invariably sullen. Occasionally a couple of these men march a long line of little girls dressed all in black to a school that used to be a hospital. Women are rarely seen and are covered up and so far as we can tell do not speak English.
    Can you tell me just what benefits you get from your involvement with these people, roly. None of us here get any.
    They aint gonna communicate with you if you aren't pleasant to em owd lad. Be nice to them and they might let you in for a cup of tea.

The men sound like me Monts. I suppose our lass would call me sullen at times as well. Its just the grumpy old man thing.

I cant believe you don't wear a hat or baggy trousers at times ya sen. You are certainly sullen at least so there you are ,you have summat in common, You could discuss grumpiness with them.

School that used to be a hospital? I blame the govt for closing hospitals down but then again we do need more schools. So its not all bad...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-09-2020 at 11:34 AM.

I thought you were being rhetorical. If you bother to read you will see I am interested in classic cars, the prediction league, films, books and music. However, when my house is on fire I do feel the need to try and put it out.
    No, not being rhetorical. Just wondering why when some whom you don't agree with refer to their lived experiences, you call it a left wing debating tactic. Yet when you and others refer to your lived experiences, it confirms your own world view? Care to have a bash at answering that?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    No, not being rhetorical. Just wondering why when some whom you don't agree with refer to their lived experiences, you call it a left wing debating tactic. Yet when you and others refer to your lived experiences, it confirms your own world view? Care to have a bash at answering that?
    Not really. I was educated by Jesuits. My experiences are only useful if they serve the high purpose. Experiences vary, the purpose does not. If I occasionally have to mold my experiences into a more appropriate shape that's fine.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334