+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 48,000 illegal immigrants housed in mainly 4 star UK hotels

For myself the clue is in the title of this thread, illegal. Anyone who comes in this way should and must be sent back. Why do these people want to come here, is it because we are welcoming, tolerate, nice or is is because we have free health care, a benefit system that will look after them and that's there's also large communities of their fellow folk already here. We are a small island that's overcrowded. I think we do need migration but the right kind. They should be young,healthy, have a skill, money to support themselves while they get a job, or they have a job before they can enter. Also health insurance plus no benefits until they have been here a number of years, working years. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Diane Abbott is so very, very annoying. Just heard her whinging about Navy boats possibly swamping the migrants' vessels and she kept saying how these were "desperate people". How does she know they are desperate? Why are these fit and healthy young men "desperate" in a way that tens of millions of others are not? Labour is unfit to govern with cretins like her in its ranks. Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Diane Abbott is so very, very annoying. Just heard her whinging about Navy boats possibly swamping the migrants' vessels and she kept saying how these were "desperate people". How does she know they are desperate? Why are these fit and healthy young men "desperate" in a way that tens of millions of others are not? Labour is unfit to govern with cretins like her in its ranks. Shameful.
    Plus they've been able to claim asylum in France, Germany, Spain and numerous other countries, but we are the soft touch, hand out city, free money, free housing, free health care.

Last week:-

235 last thursday
    146 Friday
    151 Saturday

According to official sources they estimate those they intercept is 47% of the total attempting the crossing.

Source - BBC ( not that I trust them)

Wouldn't trust the BBC.As International law states, if they don't apply for political asylum in a safe country like France.which is their first port of call.they are no longer classed as asylum seekers.They become illegal immigrants,if they try another country.It is so obvious that their motive is to become an economic migrant.Our children are going to pick up the massive tab.This must stop NOW.

How do you propose to stop it, Bill?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I don't know what planet John2 is on. Does he dispute record numbers arriving at Dover? Does he dispute that less than 10% of failed asylum seekers have been deported? Loved the BBC reports today: zeroed right in on the 8 months pregnant woman and "several children." Ignore the young guys who are after our jobs, lives and women. Well done, John.
    Sorry wendun, somehow you completely failed to address my post. I made no comment about the number of people arriving at Dover, nor the number of deported asylum seekers.

I was simply trying to establish where you get your information from, as you made very specific claims about articles that I cannot find. It's not unreasonable for me to ask. Can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    wendun, you'll have to help me. I'm usually quite a capable and skilled Googler.

I searched for 'tony Smith BBC "we are at crisis point"' and got the message: It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search

I also tried searching 'site:independent.co.uk 1839 asylum claims 155 deported' and got zero results.

I also tried 'bbc "the rest had disappeared into the Black economy"' and got no results.

I was genuinely interested to read the links. What you describe sounds like a serious problem and believe it or not I would be in agreement and share your concern. Can you please provide the links as I'm really struggling to confirm they actually exist?

I also searched for Lucy Moreton Radio 4 and could find nothing with yesterdays date on, but obviously radio is harder for that so lets just pass on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Sorry wendun, somehow you completely failed to address my post. I made no comment about the number of people arriving at Dover, nor the number of deported asylum seekers.

I was simply trying to establish where you get your information from, as you made very specific claims about articles that I cannot find. It's not unreasonable for me to ask. Can you help?
    I think we're talking about the same problem. The obsessive bigots (let's call a spade a spade ffs &#128578 interpret any attempt to question their someone's valid, someone's hysterical, sometimes downright manipulative lies (this is what makes them bigots, the willingness to publish data they can't back up along with the singling out of only ethnic groups for issues that clearly is shared with white brits on beaches and in bars) as supporting/accepting blindly any unacceptable behaviour from these groups.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    How do you propose to stop it, Bill?
    For a start we do not give asylum to these people.We tell them there was an opportunity to take asylum in France and because they refused that,they have no right to pick and choose.The French are not bothered where these people go to and are not preventing the people smugglers opperating.We stop sending them money which they have gladly taken and start rounding up all illegal immigrants that come over and ship them back and PUBLICISE this .If they know they can get away with this,then the figures will multiply.We do not know what diseases are being brought in.

That's what the Aussies did. Let the people smugglers and the migrants known that anyone trying to enter the country illegally would be sent back. They even towed the boats back to within 12 miles of the Indonesian coast. It soon stopped when they knew the Aussies meant business.
    As things are at the moment it's in Serco's interest to keep em coming as they're making a mint out of the public purse putting these illegals up in 4 star hotels. There's no profit in dealing with our own rough sleepers and homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    For a start we do not give asylum to these people.We tell them there was an opportunity to take asylum in France and because they refused that,they have no right to pick and choose.The French are not bothered where these people go to and are not preventing the people smugglers opperating.We stop sending them money which they have gladly taken and start rounding up all illegal immigrants that come over and ship them back and PUBLICISE this .If they know they can get away with this,then the figures will multiply.We do not know what diseases are being brought in.
    What would you do if we don't know where 'back' is (people arriving illegally into the UK frequently destroy any identification documents on or before arrival) or if 'back' won't accept them back (as is the postion with a number of countries).

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast