+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pie and Bovril

Pie and Bovril

Anybody ever had any issues getting logged into this website?

No, but I've had problems once logged in. There's a clique on there that believes Cormack walks on water. They ran me out of town when I was complaining about him. They'll just have to learn the hard way.

Which could bring me to discussing the 800k someone (who knows whom) as shelled out for Hernandez the Venezuelan. By all accounts, this lad is struggling to get the basics right.

I might go on later and stir up P&B loyal with that...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    No, but I've had problems once logged in. There's a clique on there that believes Cormack walks on water. They ran me out of town when I was complaining about him. They'll just have to learn the hard way.

Which could bring me to discussing the 800k someone (who knows whom) as shelled out for Hernandez the Venezuelan. By all accounts, this lad is struggling to get the basics right.

I might go on later and stir up P&B loyal with that...
    Hernandez is one of the big unknowns going into this season... the whole thing was strange and my only thought was that Atlanta wanted him and for some reason couldn't sign him, so we did as some kind of middle-man. For that kind of money you'd be expecting someone who will really stand out in the SPL and if they've bought him for resale value you have to imagine they're expecting to get millions for him within a couple of seasons. Hopefully he turns out to be the new Cafu.

Where did you hear that he was struggling to get the basics right?

That £800k figure canny be right surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Somebody present at one of the pre-season games said he was shanking the ball out of play constantly and didn't look like player that would be worth 800k to us. I think he was hooked early too. I think we'll see in Delboy's early team selections if this is right or not. If he's on the bench in the early games then I think it's an ominous sign.

I hope it's wrong because I was rather looking forward to an exciting South American bombing down the wing and perhaps opening up another market for us.

But it's a strange strange signing that will be highlighted due to the post-covid troubles if he fails to produce...

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That £800k figure canny be right surely?
    Cormack said in his latest interview, "we signed Ronny Hernandez on a 4.5 year contract for 800k with tremendous potential and on-sell value"

Although, when he said "tremendous potential" he scratched his neck nervously

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Anybody ever had any issues getting logged into this website?
    Could it be a browser issue? I've just logged in with Firefox without issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Hernandez is one of the big unknowns going into this season... the whole thing was strange and my only thought was that Atlanta wanted him and for some reason couldn't sign him, so we did as some kind of middle-man. For that kind of money you'd be expecting someone who will really stand out in the SPL and if they've bought him for resale value you have to imagine they're expecting to get millions for him within a couple of seasons. Hopefully he turns out to be the new Cafu.

I suspect Facu could be closer to the mark.