+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Struber cont.

Paul's word is his bond. If Paul gives assurances to Struber about his ambitions for the club and how the coach will be supported that's good enough for me.

(Bet Victor has Struber as 6/4 Favourite in betting for Watford job)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-07-2020 at 06:03 PM.

The Clash- Should I stay or should I go?
    Perhaps an Elton John number would be more apt seeing as its Watford.

A dunt think Struber would see it as too much of a 'Sacrifice' to leave his boys or Paul and Dane, ad be off like a 'Rocket Man' darn that M1 and it'd be 'Goodbye(yellowbrick) Belgrave Rd'. I very much doubt he'll be 'Stepping into Christmas' as either Barnsley coach or Watford coach so it is a no brainer for me.

I doubt Paul and Dane will be going back in for 'Daniel' Stendal when Struber leaves either.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    The Clash- Should I stay or should I go?
    Perhaps an Elton John number would be more apt seeing as its Watford.

A dunt think Struber would see it as too much of a 'Sacrifice' to leave his boys or Paul and Dane, ad be off like a 'Rocket Man' darn that M1 and it'd be 'Goodbye(yellowbrick) Belgrave Rd'. I very much doubt he'll be 'Stepping into Christmas' as either Barnsley coach or Watford coach so it is a no brainer for me.

I doubt Paul and Dane will be going back in for 'Daniel' Stendal when Struber leaves either.
    But I heard that Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    But I heard that Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
    He'd only go " breaking our heart " exile .

Watford have approached Barnsley manager Gerhard Struber and former Maccabi Tel Aviv and PAOK manager Vladimir Ivic over the vacant head coach role, The Athletic understands.

Watford first contacted Struber about replacing Nigel Pearson before their final match of the season against Arsenal. The Austrian — who would be interested in the position — took over at Oakwell in November 2019 and guided Barnsley to safety in the Championship on the last day.

Struber’s contract at Barnsley includes a release clause in the region of £1-2 million, which Watford would have to pay if they wanted him to take over. The 43-year-old has also had other offers — one from an unnamed club in the Championship and two in the Netherlands’ Eredivisie — which are also being considered at the moment, as well as the option of staying at Barnsley and building on what he started.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Watford revolving doors or Barnsley Jules
    Swings both ways......

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Hows abart this forra tactic for Paul to try. Issue a 21 Word Statement saying Struber has "separated" from the club and start sh1t stirring that he had been talking to Watford, another Championship club and two clubs in Holland without the club's permission. Then seek compensation of around £5 mill from Watford or wherever Struber ends up.

Announced today our two first team coaches, Rose and Senft, ev left the club with immediate effect "for personal reasons". Summat's not reyt darn theear.

A thought "Struber cont" worra bit strong forra thread title Dools until my eyes stopped being blurred and I read the title with better vision.
    Shudda gone to,Specsavers.

He goes he goes , he stays he stays .

Pretty much immune to this game nar .

All just passing through this club when all's said and done .

If he has been approached he’d be a fool not to go!
    As Animal says I think we are all immune to players and Managers going at the first opportunity they get, we are just a stepping stone and if this lot get a whiff of a profit they are taking it!
    Wouldn’t be surprised if his first Watford signings were Mowatt and Woodrow!
    I’d love Cook or even Pearson to replace him but we all know it will be Franz Kluber from FC Wacky Backy that we have never heard of.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast