+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Struber cont.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    If he has been approached he’d be a fool not to go!
    As Animal says I think we are all immune to players and Managers going at the first opportunity they get, we are just a stepping stone and if this lot get a whiff of a profit they are taking it!
    Wouldn’t be surprised if his first Watford signings were Mowatt and Woodrow!
    I’d love Cook or even Pearson to replace him but we all know it will be Franz Kluber from FC Wacky Backy that we have never heard of.

Ad nivver heard o Stendel or Struber either Perks but they done a cracking job for us. Come to think on it ad nivver heard o Morais either mate

2 arta 3 ain't bad, feck me am onto Meatloaf nar! :~

As Animal says I think we are all immune to players and Managers going at the first opportunity they get, we are just a stepping stone and if this lot get a whiff of a profit they are taking it!
    I’d love Cook or even Pearson to replace him but we all know it will be Franz Kluber from FC Wacky Backy that we have never heard of.
    Dont knock Herr Franz Kluber Perky lol.
    Hes been doing ace at Wacky Backy Fc, in the Austrian Vauxhall Conference Northern Premier League Two. Im a big fan of his.

How did you know, Frank Kluber has always been our first choice?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123