+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover off

It honestly doesn't come as that much of a suprise I've said for a while I thought they would be forced to pull out because the Prem will just let it keep running. Certain people wether to make themselves sound like they new what they were talking about or make us lot feel better I'm not sure would play down every single negative thing that came our way. I thought the amount of sh1t would make it pretty obvious this wasn't going to happen. But then again I still had hope and a lot of it. Devastated is an understatement.

I've thought this for a while, but what a shame that we're not getting new owners.

Clubs finished

It was never going to be allowed to happen. Some just couldn't see it. The clubs that control the Premier League didn't want it for their own selfish reasons, Dick Master answers to THEM !

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I've thought this for a while, but what a shame that we're not getting new owners.
    We will eventually and it won't take as long next time. Ashley has had it.

When the time comes, the ground needs to be empty in protest towards the PL. If it doesn't happen, well those that go deserve everything

Smells of dodgy dealings and corruption.

Fk the PL and Ashley.

Time to take up a new interest I think - I have wasted enough time on SDFC.

Stunned.

Not renewing my cable tv now - no PL football for me next season. Sport is not sport if it isn’t fair for all.
    I won’t let this club be a ball and chain on my emotions anymore - f*ck the lot of them.

The Saudis will now go and buy another club with no problems whatsoever. In all the ups and downs we've had over the years I've never got to this point but I can honestly say that's it for me as to watching Newcastle play. As long as that FCB is incharge I won't watch another game. We was somebody's signature away from being were we truly belong back with the big boys but with a 10x better fan base than any of them we'd of ended up unstoppable then BOOM. Lost my job this time last week now to hear this exactly a week later is just devastating it really is.

I would love to speak to Amanda Staveley right now.

To find out what she knows, thinks & feels about the whole thing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)