+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Non villa news Newcastle takeover off

Non villa news Newcastle takeover off

They just can’t shake off Mike Ashley can they.........lol

Where's the other Terry mac?

Pfff Pfff haha snigger snigger

Oh my god, poor old Terry, bet he wished he'd kept his big gob shut now.
    What is he going to do about all these posts in his board where they are going to spend zillions! Rather embarrassing would'nt you say 🤣.
    Oh I really miss him now, christ I can hardley text without pi55ing myself.
    Apparently Big Ash put a clause in to the negotiations that if the deal is off or talks break down, he still gets 30 million, my god, the guy is a genious, just who called it off🤔
    Terry oh Terry mac, Terry when are you coming back....hey hey hey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I cannot help but think of a scene with the Likely Lads, oh what happened to you, what ever happened to me, .......🤣

Terry mac, Terry, ohhh Terry Mac, when are you comin' back - f'in genius TD

This is going to rumble on isn't it unless he become magnanimous!

Human rights violations, murdering Journalists and TV rights piracy to name but a few things that the ‘cartoon army’ were willing to ignore, for a few quid.

How long before the ‘cloons from the toon’ blame it on an 11 year old bedsheet?

But wait, what’s this we hear? Is it time to turn that ‘froon upside doon’, for those little barcode fantasists? American billionaire, Henry Mauriss is ready to pounce. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he was the real reason behind the Saudi collapse. They may yet sign Messi, we’re all doomed.

Looks like Old Terry Mac has wound you up as much as a few bedsheets wound us up 😉

Can see the point about Saudi human rights worries but when you’ve been promised multi-million pound investment in the City and wider region plus hopes of the club reengaging with fans after 13 years of the exact opposite, you can’t blame us for getting our hopes up that we might be getting our club back. Success on the pitch would be nice but as a Newcastle fan, i’ve long since accepted we won’t win a fuсking thing in my lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by 18nufc92 View Post
    Looks like Old Terry Mac has wound you up as much as a few bedsheets wound us up ��

Can see the point about Saudi human rights worries but when you’ve been promised multi-million pound investment in the City and wider region plus hopes of the club reengaging with fans after 13 years of the exact opposite, you can’t blame us for getting our hopes up that we might be getting our club back. Success on the pitch would be nice but as a Newcastle fan, i’ve long since accepted we won’t win a fuсking thing in my lifetime!
    Not so sure about that 1892, it was fun whilst it lasted. I’m all for inter-board jousting, just wish it could be restricted to a specific thread. So many decent threads are ruined by abuse.

Having worked with, and shared accommodation with, so many Geordies across Europe, over the years, I know how passionate you all are. You are indeed a loyal fanbase, considering that you have not lifted a recognised Major trophy since 1955. Georgies are easily more obsessed, impatient, one-eyed, and excitable than any other fanbase that I’ve come across. It’s what makes you so easy to take the p1ss out of.

No offence 1892, but there is nothing more amusing than seeing a Geordie losing it, screaming incomprehensible obscenities, in a mad Tasmanian Devil like fit. Whether that be 200 meters up a scaffold, or in a pub full of perplexed Dutchmen.

Re the takeover stuff, I don’t think anyone, other than ‘Sunlun’, takes delight in your ownership issues. Most fans have experienced rogue owners, and do genuinely sympathise.

Keep the faith 1892, but as always, it’s the hope that kills you.

I’m all for banter between clubs, it’s part of football but i agree it should not hijack threads and resort to personal insults.

Love an away day at Villa Park. I’ve been 5 times and seen 4 wins and a draw. Luckily i was not there ‘that’ day 😉

Fair play 18nufc92, rather we were playing Newcastle than Wycombe for sure. We got out of a mess this year, hopefully our owners can supply the funds, they have plenty but have to remain within FFP rules, same for you guys, if the deal, which looks dead, had gone ahead you would also have to stick to the rules! Owners now cannot just bank roll the club no matter how rich.
    Anyway, The Toon Army always welcome to Villa Park and Birmingham.
    Thanks for the 4 pts this season, same again next season, my lord 😉

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)