+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Well it seems you think you do.
    only what i read mate, i have no other source of information regarding Newcastle United takeover, so i would really appreciate some better facts than those in the rags

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    sorry if i was a tad direct in my answer but i am still confused about your....

If you want to believe the rags (which is where your post was from) more fool you.

so if they are incorrect and reporting disinformation then please inform me otherwise, ie your ITK info why they are wrong,
    or am i missing something

be lucky now
    John...[/QUOTE]

One doesn't have to be 'in the know' to dismiss bullshyte from the rags. The Prem haven't responded as yet so most of what they say is speculation, not itk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post

so if they are incorrect and reporting disinformation then please inform me otherwise, ie your ITK info why they are wrong,
    or am i missing something

be lucky now
    John...
    One doesn't have to be 'in the know' to dismiss bullshyte from the rags. The Prem haven't responded as yet so most of what they say is speculation, not itk.[/QUOTE] well i suppose we will have to agree to disagree really, still non the wiser though
    At least our shysters, i mean owners came clean about ripping us off eventually!
    multi media does dominate our daily lives regardless where it comes from so we have to believe before we disbelieve

all the best to the mighty TOON!!
    John..

Supposedly the Premier League are to be ‘advised’ to make a statement on how the takeover was conducted by the Independent Football Ombudsman. If it happens it’s bound to reveal absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Would not be surprised. if they kept the fixture list secret the bast@rds Or at least wait until the big six have decided who where and when they want to play

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    One doesn't have to be 'in the know' to dismiss bullshyte from the rags. The Prem haven't responded as yet so most of what they say is speculation, not itk.
    well i suppose we will have to agree to disagree really, still non the wiser though
    At least our shysters, i mean owners came clean about ripping us off eventually!
    multi media does dominate our daily lives regardless where it comes from so we have to believe before we disbelieve

all the best to the mighty TOON!!
    John..[/QUOTE]

Amanda Staveley (who is definitely ITK) has already made public comments that show the rags are writing bullshyte. Only the Premier League (who are also ITK) can counter her and they have yet to do so.

Happy to help.

Evening Mon Toons
    another 1 from the `Rags`
    Opposition from Premier League clubs
    Staveley has also suggested that the takeover bid was hampered by opposition from a number of Premier League clubs, who, she claims "didn't want it to happen".

It is not clear which clubs exactly were against the bid, but The Times reports that Tottenham and Liverpool were among them.

struggled to find ´ Wet spam` though

Hope this helped!
    stay safe now
    John....

They're going to wait it out. A law unto themselves, a cartel !!!

From being the world's richest club to possibly playing the Mackems next year. The power of the Cartel.

Be angry !

Oh dear. What a shame you corrupt set of bastařds. What will your beloved top 6 do without this large slice of the pie.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...ent-March.html

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)