+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    the premier league are advertising a job :

Director of Executive Planning
    Company NameThe Premier League Company Location London, England, United Kingdom
    Posted DatePosted 1 day ago Number of applicants Over 200 applicants

lol overnight the number of applicants jumped massively , many applications coming from Newcastle upon Tyne and surrounding areas

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1962213899/

I've sent this to the PL HR email for the vacancy, for what good it does. My cover letter. It fooled my brother in law who couldn't see through the satire.

I think I would be ideal for the role of Director of Executive Planning as I would;

PLAN, DIRECT AND EXECUTE A STATEMENT REGARDING THE ATTEMPTED TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED.

I am confident I could execute this to a 'consistently high standard and in good time'.
    My experience communicating with people makes me ideal for:

Improving the efficiency/transparency of the Directors tests.
    Planning on replying to MP's communications.

I look forward to your reply. I can begin the role in 17 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by toonphil View Post
    I've sent this to the PL HR email for the vacancy, for what good it does. My cover letter. It fooled my brother in law who couldn't see through the satire.

I think I would be ideal for the role of Director of Executive Planning as I would;

PLAN, DIRECT AND EXECUTE A STATEMENT REGARDING THE ATTEMPTED TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED.

I am confident I could execute this to a 'consistently high standard and in good time'.
    My experience communicating with people makes me ideal for:

Improving the efficiency/transparency of the Directors tests.
    Planning on replying to MP's communications.

I look forward to your reply. I can begin the role in 17 weeks.

Well written and truthful, no reason not to hire you. Oh wait !

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I agree, Kal. One of the reasons I felt the deal was still going to go ahead was the idea that if they could have blocked it then they would have done so.

How the fuck have they got away with it???
    It seams to be a exclusive club zipp, The city of Chicago had one in the 1920's

The Premier League investigated the abuse towards the Frenchman, 23, after it was reported via their online abuse reporting system.

A Singapore-based individual has been identified and the league will support Maupay to bring legal action.

Premier League chief executive Richard Masters described the abuse Maupay received as "wholly unacceptable".

He added: "We responded immediately to seek justice on his behalf. We take each report provided to us extremely seriously and we'll use all possible resources in supporting our players and managers to investigate incidents, regardless of where the offender is located."

So Masters is still in charge then and was out quick enough with this trying to look all golden and wonderful,

The Premier League have said there is no time limit as to how long they can take to complete the owners and directors test.

So they can effectively just 'sit' indefinitely on any takeover they (or their club bosses) don't want to go through.

This should be illegal !

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)