+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment update: Muric, Adelakun, Barlaser and the lad from the club in Holland

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No. Last Sunday was enough. He'd add something to us on loan. Got the height as well.
    Well my comment was made tongue in cheek as he came on in the 88th minute but glad you saw enough in that time to say he'd 'add something to us'.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well my comment was made tongue in cheek as he came on in the 88th minute but glad you saw enough in that time to say he'd 'add something to us'.
    He keeps seats warm well

No. Last Sunday was enough. He'd add something to us on loan. Got the height as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    2 minutes is plenty of time to decided if a player is any good, gru usually only needs 90 seconds.

Didn't take me long to see Adelakun was next to useless! That's not tongue in cheek, a fact.

Didn't take me long to see Adelakun was next to useless! That's not tongue in cheek, a fact.
    Bet you thought Will Vaulks was useless too after his first few games. Do you ever give players a chance to settle in or do you write them off?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Bet you thought Will Vaulks was useless too after his first few games. Do you ever give players a chance to settle in or do you write them off?
    I championed Vaulks from day 1 with us, ask anyone on here. Think it's time for TS to bend Warney's ear. Players contracted to Roth U are as players good enough not cause they are good in the dressing room. That's coaches job.

I championed Vaulks from day 1 with us, ask anyone on here. Think it's time for TS to bend Warney's ear. Players contracted to Roth U are as players good enough not cause they are good in the dressing room. That's coaches job.
    You do have a point, I get why you’d want one or two lads who can spur the team on, coaches managers can only do so much before players start to think easy for you to say your not playing, but you don’t need that many, unless your just making numbers up by keeping a few older players On low wages to spend on young talent

You did to be fair. It’s the only thing you’ve ever got right which is why you mention it so much. Based on your other predictions it suggests it was a lucky guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You did to be fair. It’s the only thing you’ve ever got right which is why you mention it so much. Based on your other predictions it suggests it was a lucky guess.
    a stopped clock is right twice a day...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast