+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recruitment update: Muric, Adelakun, Barlaser and the lad from the club in Holland

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Evans would have gone nowhere near either or Adelakun but he kept us up. We've got one right back Olosunde good enough. Warney it's just jobs for the boys with him. Won't work.
    Play another record

We have conceded fewer goals per game when Jones has played at right back for the past 2 seasons. And he has experience to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Oh dear. Well, at least one person has agreed with one of grusome's posts.Maybe he will retire at the top.
    Please
    Please don’t for one minute I think the same as the deluded gru, I just think that for championship level your back ups need to be better if you want to succeed. Jones is constantly injured so lose olosunde and him injured leaves us wide open and as we already know playing catch-up in the championship for us is impossible unless Warnock comes in haha. For the record I don’t agree about Adelakun with him because I see a player in there if we can get a pre season into him. The lad has got ability that’s for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    Please
    Please don’t for one minute I think the same as the deluded gru, I just think that for championship level your back ups need to be better if you want to succeed. Jones is constantly injured so lose olosunde and him injured leaves us wide open and as we already know playing catch-up in the championship for us is impossible unless Warnock comes in haha. For the record I don’t agree about Adelakun with him because I see a player in there if we can get a pre season into him. The lad has got ability that’s for sure
    I suppose it's a double edged sword, do you risk overpaying for backups who you rarely use or underpay for backups and find out you're having to use them? We certainly need replacement/reserve team players to play in the tin pot cup competitions and not risk our 'big money' stars (at least until we reach the FA Cup semis ). No doubt the majority of teams we face in the league will have 2nd XIs who are paid significantly more than our 'first' team.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234