+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Saggers

Mark Saggers

Anyone know anything about him, he claims the takeover isn't dead, when pulled up over it he says he cant say what he knows and isn't lying as he was the one that broke the news of the takeover in the 1st place.

I thought he was a sports presenter om BBC?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Anyone know anything about him, he claims the takeover isn't dead, when pulled up over it he says he cant say what he knows and isn't lying as he was the one that broke the news of the takeover in the 1st place.
    Isnt he on talksport or used to be

Is talksport, amongst other things. Here is what he is saying. Not convinced myself. Worn down with everything.

https://twitter.com/marksaggers/stat...830419457?s=19

Here he is breaking the news of a possible takeover in January.

https://twitter.com/marksaggers/stat...999944192?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Is talksport, amongst other things. Here is what he is saying. Not convinced myself. Worn down with everything.

https://twitter.com/marksaggers/stat...830419457?s=19
    there may be something in this, a few people are saying the deal is not dead and they are still willing buyers.

I have said before, the only journalists that have any credability are Caulkin and Kennedy.

Kennedy has said tonight, the only things he has learned today are

1) there is no bid from Henry Mauriss
    2) Mike Ashley did move the goalposts again and increased the price, saudis are willing to pay the higher price still
    3) PL wanted KSA state to be named as maj owner, not PIF

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    there may be something in this, a few people are saying the deal is not dead and they are still willing buyers.

I have said before, the only journalists that have any credability are Caulkin and Kennedy.

Kennedy has said tonight, the only things he has learned today are

1) there is no bid from Henry Mauriss
    2) Mike Ashley did move the goalposts again and increased the price, saudis are willing to pay the higher price still
    3) PL wanted KSA state to be named as maj owner, not PIF
    why did they want the state named as an owner?

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    why did they want the state named as an owner?
    from what i have read, they didnt believe that the board of directors would be running the club.

The PL think MBS has too much influence and would ultimately be pulling the strings in the background.

TBH its a fair point.

I have a sneaky suspicion theres more to come from this, could be mind games. I see Steve Wraith pretty much tweeted the same thing and it was retweeted by Stavelys husband

Saggers family are SAFC fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    from what i have read, they didnt believe that the board of directors would be running the club.

The PL think MBS has too much influence and would ultimately be pulling the strings in the background.

TBH its a fair point.

I have a sneaky suspicion theres more to come from this, could be mind games. I see Steve Wraith pretty much tweeted the same thing and it was retweeted by Stavelys husband
    yes but i thought that was a stumbling block ? that thy didn't want a state owner?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)