+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT Saint-Quentin

So then San Kan Tan which I think is where a little French artist painted the Kan Tan girls (quick Google a source for John2)

Been paired with Rotherham for 30 years and in that time we've got road signs that are more expensive to make than the ordinary ones and some of our local runners got a trip out there.

No real mention of how many goodwill trips our council members have done on public money.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Wow I could have sworn it was earlier than that but 1990 it was pal.
    I think it had just opened.

French kids all had Benetton jumpers and Naf Naf backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So then San Kan Tan which I think is where a little French artist painted the Kan Tan girls (quick Google a source for John2)

Been paired with Rotherham for 30 years and in that time we've got road signs that are more expensive to make than the ordinary ones and some of our local runners got a trip out there.

No real mention of how many goodwill trips our council members have done on public money.
    Sorry, but San Kan Tan did not have the honour of the little French artist. He thought about it but,he decided he had too much Toulouse as Le Trek from Paris would have been too much for his little legs.

Local runners, bike riders and school kids have benefited from the partnership to name but three organisations. Dunno about Council members having jollies on public money, but what I do know that I have made friends for life from the experience.

Dead easy to be negative and cynical, but at the end of the day, in my opinion the more friends and life experiences we have, the better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123