+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread Barnsley v Wigan Athletic

Jeez.
    What a relief
    🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃

Al tell thi wot.

Av allus ed confidence in EFL. They applied the 12 points deduction and it was confirmed.

You had more confidence than me SB 😂 A big relief

As a Tyke you always fear the worst , it's in the DNA .

Let this season be a huge lesson to the ownership because my word they've had a huge break with this carry on , to say the least .

Just come through as I q for a pint!!!!

Make no mistake. Dane and Paul will learn and build on this. This summer's transfer dealings will make us a strong mid table Championship side, maybe flirting with the Play Offs.

#Go With Paul
    Build Barnsley Better

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT NEWS ! worst time ever to get relegated to league 1 in modern day times money wise due to COVID19

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAYS !!!

BARNSLEY BARNSLEY BARNSLEY TILL the day I DIE

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    As a Tyke you always fear the worst , it's in the DNA .

Let this season be a huge lesson to the ownership because my word they've had a huge break with this carry on , to say the least .
    Wi art sarnding like a doom monger am not gerrin too excited by it. I'm absolutely delighted for the players obviously, they have another season pitting their wits against some good teams and have more chance of bettering themselves as players, they deserve it after sticking in there when all seemed lost earlier in the season.

However, this is all about our owners approach to next season. That's where my trepidation and lack of excitement comes from. Changes need to be made in their approach, it's as simple as that.

7500 fans have put their hard earned in and committed to buying season tickets amidst these uncertain times, they deserve summat back. Hoss needs to acknowledge that commitment by giving us a team that stands a far better chance and by that I dunt mean spend daft money or owt like that (as if ) but concentrate on quality over quantity with who we bring in. We certainly do not want to see the crown jewels being sold yet again and replaced with 'potential' combined with a load of flannel.

I fully expect that Hoss will be unwilling to make these subtle changes and it be our usual close season in the transfer market and another season o struggle.

Av sed the same on the "Message from Mr Lee" thread Pass.

Don't worry. Chien and Paul will not let us darn.

And its in there.... yesss effing get in there, back of the net!.
    We ARE staying up, we ARE still a Champship club. Time for some celebration beers, I dont think they will mind at work.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast