+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread Barnsley v Wigan Athletic

Matchday Thread Barnsley v Wigan Athletic

Well the days arrived if not possibly the verdict , I'm making no predictions to be honest , nowt surprises me anymoor .

I've even thought they might not relegate either of us and have a 48 game season when we get back underway .......... who knows !!!

Nice day forrit anyrurd .

Am same mate, nowt surprises. Que sera sera

Dun't forget it's EFL-v-Wigan

The EFL ev done their bit in the first leg and deducted 'em 12 pts.

It's up to Wigan to pull it back and overturn it.

Comon you EFL !

Kicked Off 9-15am. Scrappy early on. No real chances Jeff.

Unbelievable Jeff!

A week short on a year since we kicked off against Fulham .

Some water passed under the bridge since that warm summers day , to sey the least .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well the days arrived if not possibly the verdict , I'm making no predictions to be honest , nowt surprises me anymoor .

I've even thought they might not relegate either of us and have a 48 game season when we get back underway .......... who knows !!!

Nice day forrit anyrurd .
    It's the only way the EFL can save face. If that happens I think they'd end up scrapping relegation in League 1 and 2 and having extra games next season. It's harsh on those relegated from the Premier League. How will they cope

How's it going with the Appeal Kammie ?

A few probing points Jeff but no real killer move yet.

The only thing worthy of reporting is that earlier sending off for a Spouting B0ll0cks offence. The big Barnsley frontman Paul Conway came on to give evidence and within two minutes the Appeal Chairman was waving a red card at him for an outrageous attempt at pillakin the Wigan QC. Conway has previous for this with the Barnsley fans Jeff but we didn't expect it so early.

Still nobody on top Jeff. This one could go to the wire.

How's it going with the Appeal Kammie ?

Not sure what's happening Jeff but the Wigan fans in this corner listening to radios have just started cheering and chanting, "We are staying up, We are staying up".
    "It's the result at the Wednesday Appeal Kammie. Points deduction postponed to next season. They may think they will get the same".

"Full time here Jeff. Both sides look anxious walking out of the room".

EFL gone for a water break meeting adjourned while next week for EFL to get their hemaroids sorted

Clock ticking guys, how you feeling about the outcome ? Worst outcome 12 points being reduced to 10 has to be 12 or nowt surely?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast