+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another trophy for the Clarets.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    His goal against Brighton was absolute class.He looked to see he was onside,then brought the ball down first time under control and with a sublime finish put it in the bottom right hand corner giving the goalie no chance whatsoever.A centre forwards dream goal..
    I reckon Alfie, if he could do that every time he'd play for England, except he can't do it every time and he's a Kiwi.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I reckon Alfie, if he could do that every time he'd play for England, except he can't do it every time and he's a Kiwi.
    At last Mon Ami!

One of your posts that I 100% agree with

I never worried BT, I was quite convinced I could run faster than you.
    Having had the pleasure of meeting you sinkov, all threats are off!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    His goal against Brighton was absolute class.He looked to see he was onside,then brought the ball down first time under control and with a sublime finish put it in the bottom right hand corner giving the goalie no chance whatsoever.A centre forwards dream goal..

He will get even better next season.
    And in the game previously Westwood put one on a plate for him and he hit the bloody corner flag.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    And in the game previously Westwood put one on a plate for him and he hit the bloody corner flag.
    BT ---too critical. He gets in positions to score and that is the important thing. He does not go missing.Yes he missed the chance that Westwood set up, however, he did not hide and was in position to score the goal he did. He is a good steady lad who knows where the net is and he has done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT ---too critical. He gets in positions to score and that is the important thing. He does not go missing.Yes he missed the chance that Westwood set up, however, he did not hide and was in position to score the goal he did. He is a good steady lad who knows where the net is and he has done well.
    I really think if he had a football brain he would be sensational, but then again he would not be playing for Burnley!

Attachment 16471

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    At last Mon Ami!

One of your posts that I 100% agree with
    That's it for the year then 59, I wonder what next years agreement will be on ? You never know, we might go a whole year without agreeing on anything, it's possible if we try hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I really think if he had a football brain he would be sensational, but then again he would not be playing for Burnley!

Attachment 16471
    For all his faults i wouldn't swap him for Benteke or Joelinton.

That's it for the year then 59, I wonder what next years agreement will be on ? You never know, we might go a whole year without agreeing on anything, it's possible if we try hard enough.
    I can't agree with that Sinkov

For all his faults i wouldn't swap him for Benteke or Joelinton.
    Me neither!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)