+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer in's and out's rumours etc.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Your right hes not half decent for the prem, hes actually better than that. But you carry on bangin on about stuff of which you know absolutely f@ck all, bet you have never even seen the lad play, so you have no frame of reference do you?
    And because you have seen him shine in a side that you said yourself was dreadful, that's enough for you? so be it. we will see what we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Wow, Seen as you have the hall of fame title, then you know why i said it, if not then read it again...
    Why cant you just wait and see what happens before passing your judgements, and if he passes his medical then he cant be crocked can he..
    What you said and all I said was we can't have an opinion prior to medical lol Like all things! they can change bottom line is the club makes decisions and if the medical comes clean all well and proper.
    The club doesn't give a poo what I wtf or you say they will do what they think is best. We can still talk about it though lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Why cant you just wait and see what happens before passing your judgements, and if he passes his medical then he cant be crocked can he..
    What you said and all I said was we can't have an opinion prior to medical lol Like all things! they can change bottom line is the club makes decisions and if the medical comes clean all well and proper.
    The club doesn't give a poo what I wtf or you say they will do what they think is best. We can still talk about it though lol
    Not if it differs from the "received wisdom" from the self-appointed defenders of Leeds United virtue

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And because you have seen him shine in a side that you said yourself was dreadful, that's enough for you? so be it. we will see what we will see.
    Wtf no doubting the lad's ability and if his side were so bad but he wasn't well that proves what sort of a person he is as he never gave up.
    If he isn't injury prone he will be the next best thing since Cantona arrived.
    Club wants him manager wants him so that is all that matters. Do I agree we paying too much, Yes i think so but that doesn't mean he cant come out and show us what he can do. Remember Pablo? when we got him an old man did any off us expect him to do what he did?

Pedro De La Vega Leeds are set to table a bid of £3.8m instead of 15m kent. This is what happens when you spend all your money on the one basket. Again though who is to say he isn't equal or better than him.

Not if it differs from the "received wisdom" from the self-appointed defenders of Leeds United virtue
    Look Oz, Debate yes even heated, talk about yes brilliant, but constant pulling down of everything we ( Leeds Utd) do is not on, from owners to players ect it is not on i hate it, We are in the best position for donkeys years and we are a damn good team, end of...

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Look Oz, Debate yes even heated, talk about yes brilliant, but constant pulling down of everything we ( Leeds Utd) do is not on, from owners to players ect it is not on i hate it, We are in the best position for donkeys years and we are a damn good team, end of...
    Don't disagree with any off that club knows what they are doing we are only outsiders and that's all that matters. People still have opinions and shouldn't be criticized for it that is all I'm saying. See you say we have a damn good team and i can say nowhere near it. Only time will tell who is wrong or who is right. That's debate. If I came at you with your a such and such for saying what you said and you come back well you are such and such where is the debate in that.
    I repeat club knows what they are doing and we should all be grateful for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Pedro De La Vega Leeds are set to table a bid of £3.8m instead of 15m kent. This is what happens when you spend all your money on the one basket. Again though who is to say he isn't equal or better than him.
    Pedro de La Vega could be a world super star would be very happy with him.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Pedro de La Vega could be a world super star would be very happy with him.
    There you go a nice clean debate and I couldn't agree more with you.

If we sign Koch then you will be represented within the playing squad .....

Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)