+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer in's and out's rumours etc.

Interesting to see in the Kalvin Phillips interview that he's been on holiday with Ben White and Tyler Roberts over the last two weeks. Hopefully they've all been working on Ben to get him signed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Nicholas Gonzales.
    This lad can really play. But not a genuine central striker. Great skills and strength though.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Nicholas Gonzales.
    Of all the players, we've been rumored to be interested in, I think this lad is closest to adapting well to the Bielsa style. Rumoured to have stated he actually wants to be coached by Bielsa. Talent wise, this is the real deal. Will he actually come? Don't know, after all he has just been promoted with Stuttgart.

Harry Wilson is a name that is being constantly linked with us.

promoted with stuttgart, so only just gone up to bundesliga, just like weve only just gone up ourselves, i don't think that would be a factor

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Harry Wilson is a name that is being constantly linked with us.

Hi mate, I always get a kick out of this time of footballing year (off season) this year obviously special. I can’t keep up with the amount of links we’ve been involved in according to the press. Imo, we already know the players we want and fair to say so do the players who we are chasing. I would stick my neck out and say this was penciled in by the gaffer weeks and weeks ago.
    Cat n’ mouse time

strong rumours saying gelhardt has signed a 4 year deal, transfer fee in region of 1million quid

Wanted for ER - no big time Charlies need apply.

So it'll be talented fit under 25's v Available mature 'set in their ways' mercenaries ?
    We know who Bielsa will choose.

Never mind who's coming IN - Who's going OUT will be on Ortas agenda too.A few young 'uns out on loan maybe.
    Rad's profit margins narrowed by his borrowed debts so suspect our top targets were contacted months ago by Orta.

Rumours now have Rad buying an Italian club & no Bielsa on board yet,mmmmmm -

MOT

Genoa is the club Radz was interested in,since May 2020 apparently and his bids been rejected.

https://www.football-italia.net/1570...us-offer-genoa

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    strong rumours saying gelhardt has signed a 4 year deal, transfer fee in region of 1million quid
    Signed.

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)