+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer in's and out's rumours etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Bryce Hosannah joins Bradford City on season long loan. How many is that? Edmondson, Hosannah, kun temenuzhov. I think miazek and huffer are gone now. I do feel for these 2 kids. What chance did they have with kiko casilla always around and then meslier arriving.
    Don't see much wrong with sending players out on loan, especially since the end of Central and Combination leagues. They need to experience playing against more experienced and stronger players. The likes of Harry Kane learnt his trade on loan at Millwall, Norwich, Orient before he was ready to compete in Spuds squad. A vast difference between U23s and PL. Huffer has had 1 game for Leeds and 2 for Barnet

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Don't see much wrong with sending players out on loan, especially since the end of Central and Combination leagues. They need to experience playing against more experienced and stronger players. The likes of Harry Kane learnt his trade on loan at Millwall, Norwich, Orient before he was ready to compete in Spuds squad. A vast difference between U23s and PL. Huffer has had 1 game for Leeds and 2 for Barnet
    No problems with sending out on loan. Just feel bad for miazek and huffer who have actually left.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    I think there are 2 alternatives: 1. alioski or 2. Costa on the left and Poveda on the right. Alioski alternative means noone plays out of position. And all three on Frontline will be left footed again.
    I would put the new CB at left-back apparently he can play there and Dallas in Harrison's spot.

Man all that money we spend why on earth didnt they go for this guy. Have a look at his third goal if that wouldn't please MB i give up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJHYXFFxyY

Youre having a augh oz - surely?
    mpions league football, and mega wagesThis guy has made it cleasr that though he loves Leeds, he wants champions league football and wages that are far out of our reach.

Suppose we can aspire to that - but not for a few years IMO

He would cost 100m plus

Not even Ridsdale .....

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Youre having a augh oz - surely?
    mpions league football, and mega wagesThis guy has made it cleasr that though he loves Leeds, he wants champions league football and wages that are far out of our reach.

Suppose we can aspire to that - but not for a few years IMO
    I agree. I'm just glad we're going to get Michael Hutchence. Getting this guy above would take funds in excess of what we currently possess.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I would put the new CB at left-back apparently he can play there and Dallas in Harrison's spot.

I guess this is why we are looking at Cyrano de Bergerac and Daniel Hammez.

On a serious note, this Michael Cuisance is an excellent acquisition. Like so many other young French players, he is tremendous technically and very good in tight spaces. He can play where klich plays or where phillips plays. Just 21.

Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)