+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer in's and out's rumours etc.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    men at work.
    Their lead singer Colin Hay did an accoustic session on tele not so long back. Really made me appreciate more his allround musical talent. Other great band from here that probably should have been bigger over your way was Cold Chisel. Plenty of classics. Anyway, how the hell did we get on to music with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Nit sure jadjagugu were aussies
    Meant Men at Work but got them confused must have been thinking about vegimite sandwiches

Spelling wasn’t great either - oops my spelling that is

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Was impressive in occasion, but v inconsistent. Maybe Bielsa knows how to exploit him.

Do we need more outfielders now (do we need any more if anything?)?
    we need a good second goalkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    men at work.
    This thread has become 'Overkill'.

Can we please get back on topic..yer feckin muppets

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    On a serious note, this Michael Cuisance is an excellent acquisition. Like so many other young French players, he is tremendous technically and very good in tight spaces. He can play where klich plays or where phillips plays. Just 21.
    the key on this player is the fact he must play. He's made no secret why he's coming to us. I seem to recall a certain player from Arsenal that sat the bench for 1/2 a season.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    the key on this player is the fact he must play. He's made no secret why he's coming to us. I seem to recall a certain player from Arsenal that sat the bench for 1/2 a season.
    It has to be in Klich's spot because I think Rodrigo will slot in as no. 10. Can't see bielsa replacing barndoor bamford with Rodrigo right now. We really have a strong team now.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Wasn't comparing with your exports as with the population of both countries I would assume you would have much more to offer. But for the size of us, it's good to see some of our bands leaving such a mark on the world stage. My fav of all is Midnight Oil perhaps not known in the heights of acdc. Hunter's and collectors are another top Ozzie band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD-58aVlPYk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEzrnEyJrHE
    This one the lead singer of the hunter's and collectors sings with his daughter what you think she has the voice of an angel.
    I'd say thanks, but now I'm in bits (tbh doesnt take much just recently!)😪

The Cuisance is deal is off. Everything was set, said his goodbyes, came for the medical but couldn't agree to the payment plan. Darn. This guy would have been a really good acquisition. Can't see us getting anyone rlse in before transfer deadline on Monday. So we couldn't get a midfielder. Oh well, have to rely on Klich and Shackleton I guess. And the aging hernandez and big rod. Also have to hope that Phillips stays healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    The Cuisance is deal is off. Everything was set, said his goodbyes, came for the medical but couldn't agree to the payment plan. Darn. This guy would have been a really good acquisition. Can't see us getting anyone rlse in before transfer deadline on Monday. So we couldn't get a midfielder. Oh well, have to rely on Klich and Shackleton I guess. And the aging hernandez and big rod. Also have to hope that Phillips stays healthy.
    Which payment plan? He agreed to terms before we agreed on the fee with Bayern. Might be just as well from some reports he is a troublemaker.

Some are saying he failed the medical and others say Bayern reneged on the deal about the buyback fiik.
    This is the second tiem a club has done this to us like Swansea all agreed only for them to f us up last minute.

But this is more realistic
    Michael Cuisance move from Bayern Munich to Leeds has collapsed after midfielder failed medical. Deal agreed between #FCBayern / #LUFC + 21yo arrived on Weds to complete transfer. But tests showed injury problems & France youth international flying back tonight
    Last edited by ozleeds; 01-10-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)