+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer in's and out's rumours etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    If I was short with you the WTF I apologise just dealing with the fact my trip to see my mum who is old and frail in Leeds is now not possible.
    No apology required (dont get me started in what "cindituins" we are supposed to exist under at the moment)

As to the comment the previous post ("turning everything into a battle"), I'm not. I suspect that Bielsa and others have said things and taken action that the pundits you refer to have genuinely reported and provided opinions about, but that's all they are, opinions, just like mine are. They are not fact and unless you or others speak to those who are significant in the decisions in who Leeds acquire that's all they will ever be, until a signature is on a contract and there is an official club announcement.

And I'm not adopting a "modus operandi" of any sort (have a look at my post regarding the lad from Udinese), just questioning how you establish what Bielsa wants. Fact is, neither of us knows, we can only guess (or not).

not wishing to get into the arguement WTF11, but Pope and Hay are usually on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    No apology required (dont get me started in what "cindituins" we are supposed to exist under at the moment)

As to the comment the previous post ("turning everything into a battle"), I'm not. I suspect that Bielsa and others have said things and taken action that the pundits you refer to have genuinely reported and provided opinions about, but that's all they are, opinions, just like mine are. They are not fact and unless you or others speak to those who are significant in the decisions in who Leeds acquire that's all they will ever be, until a signature is on a contract and there is an official club announcement.

And I'm not adopting a "modus operandi" of any sort (have a look at my post regarding the lad from Udinese), just questioning how you establish what Bielsa wants. Fact is, neither of us knows, we can only guess (or not).
    Sorry, meant Real Sociedad (of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    not wishing to get into the arguement WTF11, but Pope and Hay are usually on the money.
    Like I say, not an argument, just a difference of opinion (and as we know from experience, make enough predictions about anything and you're bound to get some right!).

Reported that we are on the verge of signing Bayern Munich's Midfielder Michael Cuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Reported that we are on the verge of signing Bayern Munich's Midfielder Michael Cuisance.
    For a second I thought that read Michael Hutchance now that would have been INXSessive

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    For a second I thought that read Michael Hutchance now that would have been INXSessive
    Would be a new sensation if that happened.....

Sounds like this lad from Bayern could be a goer.
    Must have summat about him to play for them kuntz.
    Interesting.

My brother is a big bundesliga fan and said this guy is the real deal.

He want's play time and he's 21. he's good enough already to play for Bayern and more than held his own. Just stacked up behind some higher paid senior players.

Surely he won't start against Citeh since Harrison is out?

Wonder who will play instead of Harrison this weekend - not allowed to play against Citeh as part of his loan deal.

Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)