+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer in's and out's rumours etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Ryan Kent is a name that keeps popping up.

20 million quid release clause..Rangers may need to sell to balance the books..rumours we could get him for 15 million!

Worth a punt..or not?
    Not at 15-20 million IMO

PS - Longest thread for ages ??
    Last edited by Tichi1; 26-09-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Not at 15-20 million IMO

PS - Longest thread for ages ??
    12 millions about right IMO for an unproven at this level player.

And yes this is a long thread..quite a bit of sh1te in it as well..was gonna blame Belfast-Andy for it but he's hardly said owt

Heard the Dan James deal was dead then a rumour doing the rounds saying we could be in for him again on loan till the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    12 millions about right IMO for an unproven at this level player.

And yes this is a long thread..quite a bit of sh1te in it as well..was gonna blame Belfast-Andy for it but he's hardly said owt
    Blame him anyway. I’m sure someone else is getting his earache

Kent is the one MB wants so should pay what is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Kent is the one MB wants so should pay what is needed.
    How does anyone know what "MB wants"? Is there anything in the public domain that supports your statement? He (M watched Kent in a pre-season friendly and Klopp made some pleasant noises at the end of pre-season before selling him to Rangers, very consistent, not!

Entire career he has played 166 games and scored 23 times, most of those (85/19) in a league where are are only 3-4 teams to compete with. Compare with Harrison, 155/25, 50% if which (81/11), in the Championship and/or PL. THATS the kind of quality we need, not some second rate reject from Liverpool who couldn't cut it at our level.

Phil Hay, Adam Pope, Graeme Smyrh have all said he is the one MB really wants - he also tried to get him on loan without success previously.

Those journalists all speak to Leeds officials and have access to Bielsa so would expect them to know and they are not prone to
    click baitery.

Don’t get your vitriol either. You were wrong about Harrison and Costa, you were wrong about Liverpool, you were wrong about our start to the season.

I prefer to rely on MBs opinion and he is said to rate him very highly - will rely on that opinion thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Phil Hay, Adam Pope, Graeme Smyrh have all said he is the one MB really wants - he also tried to get him on loan without success previously.

Those journalists all speak to Leeds officials and have access to Bielsa so would expect them to know and they are not prone to
    click baitery.

Don’t get your vitriol either. You were wrong about Harrison and Costa, you were wrong about Liverpool, you were wrong about our start to the season.

I prefer to rely on MBs opinion and he is said to rate him very highly - will rely on that opinion thanks.
    Not vitriol, just looking at what he hasn't done as opposed to what we need.

I'd suggest you be careful as to what I got wrong or right (and in each of the examples you give, at least I've been honest enough to admit the error, unlike many others when mention of other "good pieces of business" are mentioned!), if you want to trade numbers then I'll put up a post that would break Footymad

And since when do you take anything pundits say with anything other than a huge pinch of salt? And in answer to my question as to what us in the public domain, answer came there none (please point me in the direction of a direct quite from M.

There are lots of pundits I disregard - those that tend to speak in banalities. The three journos I mentioned are well connected, speak sense and have a deep knowledge of Leeds.

Please can you just desist from turning everything into a battle with your view and that you know best. With everything else going on it is depressing enough without dealing with your modus operandi too.

If I was short with you the WTF I apologise just dealing with the fact my trip to see my mum who is old and frail in Leeds is now not possible.

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)