+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Managerial Casualties (2019-20)

Managerial Casualties (2019-20)

Starting early this season as Huddersfield dismiss Jan Siewert an hour after their 3rd home defeat. Just one win in 7 months will do that for you. Could they be on the verge of doing a 'Sunderland' and passing straight through the Championship?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 16-08-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Starting early this season as Huddersfield dismiss Jan Siewert an hour after their 3rd home defeat. Just one win in 7 months will do that for you. Could they be on the verge of doing a 'Sunderland' and passing straight through the Championship?

Possibly

What gets me though is who will they hope to sign that would be any better?

Manager Sol Campbell has left League Two side Macclesfield Town by mutual consent after eight months in charge.

Good job it’s mutual consent or the club would have had a backlash or have they?

Not sure its fair to compare Huddersfield to Sunderland. Sunderland has had 18 managers since 2006. Theyve sacked managers at a rate of just over 1 a season for the past 12 years.

I watched the Huddersfield v Fulham game last night and I know you shouldn't judge a team on one performance yet they looked nothing like the team that got promoted to the Premiership.
    They could indeed struggle this season unless the right manager is brought in.
    What do I know though.....I rated ex manager Wagner and they sacked him.

Jan Siewart has been under pressure for some time now, it's a results based business so not really surprised they've sacked him.

I hope some of Hudds opponents are doing the celebration like their players used to do when they were winning

Get in a long line, hold hands and then 1-2-3 hands in the air

Be careful who you tred on when on your way up

Javi Gracia fired at Watford and replaced 30 minutes later by their old boss Quique Flores. Not often you see a name with two Qs.

Javi Gracia fired at Watford and replaced 30 minutes later by their old boss Quique Flores. Not often you see a name with two Qs.
    ...plus four vowels and nothing else.

I suppose it roughly translates to Whowhat Flowers.

Kevin Bond Sarfend Manager walked before he was pushed.

Stevenage sack Maamria.

Former England women’s coach Mark Sampson is in temporary charge. His number two is our very own Alex Revell. Good luck Alex in your new role.
    Last edited by Brin; 09-09-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast