+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How many points will we get

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Absolutely true RA, you may after all be a bi ***ual, optimist who likes nothing more than taking risks, wheres the personality you portray on here is just a front, that of a risk averse ex teacher, who worries constantly tends towards the gloomy view of life and has depressive tendencies!!

Who knows which is the real Ra?
    Hmmm...well you got the ‘ex teacher’ bit right. Well done...good spot!
    Maybe you think people on here view you as, ‘jolly, amiable old Swale...the forum’s very own little ray of sunshine’.
    Not entirely sure how many folk would agree...but I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hmmm...well you got the ‘ex teacher’ bit right. Well done...good spot!
    Maybe you think people on here view you as, ‘jolly, amiable old Swale...the forum’s very own little ray of sunshine’.
    Not entirely sure how many folk would agree...but I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you.
    How do you know what other people think? You can only go on what they post, and they may be presenting a false persona Ra! As indeed may I who knows? Thanks i wont worry, just as long as you keep clear of the razor blades me old pal.

Well arms length isn't impossible if you don't control the company, I'm sure Mel and his advisers would be smart enough there. Fair points, BUT if the EFL had run the rule over it before it happened and Derby have proof of that then the EFL would have a problem enforcing the charge.
    Yes I think and hope you are right ,think we cope with 5point deduction But I think there's quite a few at EFL out to get us as well as at Barnsley and Boro

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes I think and hope you are right ,think we cope with 5point deduction But I think there's quite a few at EFL out to get us as well as at Barnsley and Boro

Aye we just need to know so planning for next season can be progressed.

How do you know what other people think? You can only go on what they post, and they may be presenting a false persona Ra! As indeed may I who knows? Thanks i wont worry, just as long as you keep clear of the razor blades me old pal.
    I don’t. That’s why I said, ‘not entirely sure how many folk would agree’.
    No razor blades here Swale...especially since the cricket and RL has started up again.
    False persona? You mean you’re really a passive and cuddly Brexit supporting Forest fan. God, I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I don’t. That’s why I said, ‘not entirely sure how many folk would agree’.
    No razor blades here Swale...especially since the cricket and RL has started up again.
    False persona? You mean you’re really a passive and cuddly Brexit supporting Forest fan. God, I hope not.
    Yup got it one, apart from the Forest fan bit, thats stretching things too far! I sincerely hope most people see me as an irritating ******* who occasionally gets it right!!

I sincerely hope most people see me as an irritating ******* who occasionally gets it right!!
    No argument from me.

Aye we just need to know so planning for next season can be progressed.
    Sure we will know after last match Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swales I asked my solicitor to have look at it when he has the time . He E/mailed back this.
    ELF rules state
    The Executive have the power to restate the value for a Related Party Transaction to fair Market Value,but only after allowing the club to make a case for that value .
    The club must prove it was not sold to protect FFP . They must also prove it was a Arms Length Transaction (probably impossible if you sell something to yourself )
    His verdict guilty as sin but a top QC will paint a different picture
    I would trust the opinion of your solicitor over any forum expert. What do you think, having had professional input?

Yup got it one, apart from the Forest fan bit, thats stretching things too far! I sincerely hope most people see me as an irritating ******* who occasionally gets it right!!
    I'm not so sure about occasionally getting it right but I concur with the rest of it ☺️

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)