+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: How many points will we get

The Times today story by Martyn Ziegler
    It does not look good for Derby County . Alleged breach of Football League Financial Rules is not looking good for Derby County . It appears to be heading towards Derby being sanctioned despite the club insisting that the EFL action is unlawful and unfair
    Ouch

18 points and we are relegated, Charlton no longer suing

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    18 points and we are relegated, Charlton no longer suing
    No they don't come into force till next seaśon .Unless you mean next season in that case I agree 😀

Either one! I still think if they find us guilty as charged that they should apply it this season to us and wendies

But curiously the longer it drags on, the more confident I feel (probably wrongly) as it can't be that clear cut

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Either one! I still think if they find us guilty as charged that they should apply it this season to us and wendies

But curiously the longer it drags on, the more confident I feel (probably wrongly) as it can't be that clear cut
    Well it's certainly dragging on but if we are found guilty it will definitely apply next season now . I can't make up my mind which way it will go . It could be they keep asking the club for more information . The ELF don't need to rush anything now because if they apply sanctions to next season ,they can press ahead and get the fixtures out . They definitely won't do anything that helps us

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Well it's certainly dragging on but if we are found guilty it will definitely apply next season now . I can't make up my mind which way it will go . It could be they keep asking the club for more information . The ELF don't need to rush anything now because if they apply sanctions to next season ,they can press ahead and get the fixtures out . They definitely won't do anything that helps us
    It’s taken eight months...and they had sod all to do for about four of them!
    If we’ve done something so wrong they should surely have been able to reach a conclusion by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    It’s taken eight months...and they had sod all to do for about four of them!
    If we’ve done something so wrong they should surely have been able to reach a conclusion by now.
    Yes RA there seems no end to it I've been told the meeting was concluded in August 4th
    I saw a tweet of De Marco on Wednesday August 5th with a picture of him bulk buying wine in France so would assume it is true . It doesn't help newspapers finding us guilty before the club even know . Rod Liddle was at again in the Sunday Times yesterday ,must be the sixth time He's found us guilty His main line is usually selling P/park for the ludicrous sun of £80million also we cheated ourselves to Wembley with players we couldn't afford . If Derby and Wednesday hadn't cheated his beloved Charlton would not be relegated Not that theve got s**t owners and team

[QUOTE=mistaram;39551561]Yes RA there seems no end to it I've been told the meeting was concluded in August 4th
    I saw a tweet of De Marco on Wednesday August 5th with a picture of him bulk buying wine in France so would assume it is true . It doesn't help newspapers finding us guilty before the club even know . Rod Liddle was at again in the Sunday Times yesterday ,must be the sixth time He's found us guilty His main line is usually selling P/park for the ludicrous sun of £80million also we cheated ourselves to Wembley with players we couldn't afford . If Derby and Wednesday hadn't cheated his beloved Charlton would not be relegated Not that theve got s**t owners and team[/QUOT

Liddle writes absolute twaddle and gets paid handsomely for it, not a scrap of news or facts just his lame brain opinions which he doesn't actually believe in, now who else do we know did that? Oh yes our current PM seems lies, made up opinions pays well these days!

[QUOTE=swaledale;39551860]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes RA there seems no end to it I've been told the meeting was concluded in August 4th
    I saw a tweet of De Marco on Wednesday August 5th with a picture of him bulk buying wine in France so would assume it is true . It doesn't help newspapers finding us guilty before the club even know . Rod Liddle was at again in the Sunday Times yesterday ,must be the sixth time He's found us guilty His main line is usually selling P/park for the ludicrous sun of £80million also we cheated ourselves to Wembley with players we couldn't afford . If Derby and Wednesday hadn't cheated his beloved Charlton would not be relegated Not that theve got s**t owners and team[/QUOT

Liddle writes absolute twaddle and gets paid handsomely for it, not a scrap of news or facts just his lame brain opinions which he doesn't actually believe in, now who else do we know did that? Oh yes our current PM seems lies, made up opinions pays well these days!
    Not just Johnson, Swale...although I agree entirely about him. Cummings, Farage, Trump, Patel, Williamson, Hancock, the Chinese, much of the media...they all seem to be at it.

‘Truth is the first casualty of war’, said someone wisely about a hundred or more years ago...seems it’s not just war...lying is the ‘new normal’.

Oh ****, here goes another football thread to the zombies of government abuse....

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)