+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tick Tock Baggies.........Tick Tock!

Tick Tock Baggies.........Tick Tock!

Someone may need to pop up to the ground to poke Downing and the recruitment team with a long sharp stick.

We kick off in just five weeks and we don’t even know if Diangana is coming back.

Just for once it’d have been nice to see a couple of sparkly,shiny new signings already on the mantle piece.

If we end up dragging this out until the last minute in October we are going to find ourselves well behind the 🎱

If ever there was a season for getting it done early this was it.

Think you're asking too much tbh.

We panic bought last year in Zohore and Austin.
    Like it or not they're on our books. As a business man you can understand the principle of checks and balances.

We could use them or HRK or possibly all three as makeweights for Watkins. I doubt however that Brentford would be that impressed given their recruitment policy.

It's a logjam which will only start shifting as we approach the deadline.

IMO we should pay 18m for Watkins. He's young, hungry and barring serious injury his value can only go up.

Whether he'd want to come to us is another matter.

They might want even more

I feel the same way Mick. We should be “buying now” instead of just talk about possible targets. (Most of which won’t be official targets at all) I just wish the board would say “Here you are Slav £60,000,000, get who you want” I know that’s a low figure but even that could buy 3 decent players and Slav wouldn’t hang about I’m sure.

We have to have a good look through the out of contract and released players first. That'll take up the rest of this month.

I thought this was about the banned in America Chinese app. As no way Albion will be watching the clock to kick off, when they can watch the pennies and hoover up the latest HRK on deadline day on deadline day in October.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I thought this was about the banned in America Chinese app. As no way Albion will be watching the clock to kick off, when they can watch the pennies and hoover up the latest HRK on deadline day on deadline day in October.
    Aargh, please not another HRK 😪

I smiled at the headline we will "Allow" Gibbs, Zohore ad Burke to leave. More like we are desperate to get rid of them!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)