+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on Albion go get Brewster on Loan

Come on Albion go get Brewster on Loan

We need 2 strikers as we are not going to shift all three of the ones we have.

Hopefully, we can shift at least one on loan on loan at worse.

Of the two we look to recruit one must be the loan signing of Brewster from Livafool, no matter what the loan fee.

I have not seen a natural finisher like him since KP.

Go get him Albion now Swansea aren't in the promotion race.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Of the two we look to recruit one must be the loan signing of Brewster from Livafool, no matter what the loan fee.

Great player! I like Watkins too if Brentford don't go up. Burke and Zohore need flogging - as nobody will buy perhaps put them in the stocks and flog the useless turds this way Whoever had the final say in the transfers needs f uckin shooting too!!!

forgot about Burke ..... £14m p***** up the wall.....didn’t realise he was still on the books

We seem to buy players then try to get them to play in a different position in a different formation to what they are used to. Burke is a prime example of that. Flair players are just that. I don't recall Cunningham doing much defending.

True but don’t recall Burke was much use at attacking either.....had pace for sure...but couldn’t trap a bag of cement....maybe he’s improved while in Spain...

I think most of us have forgotten that Burke is still on our books. I'm afraid that was a really bad buy and there's no way that we'll recoup much of the £15 million that we paid for him. Along with the £8 million we spent on Zohore that's £23 million which could have been better spent. However, hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Burke by name and Burke by nature. Joke of a footballer and an embarrassment if he's still here. Ran the ball out of play more than any player i've ever seen.

Burke and Zohore....would take £5m for the pair..... bet they are on good wages too...

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Have to agree with you BB, I really dont watch much of other teams at all tbh even prem but you seem to have a decent eye for a player

you also mentioned Eze at QPR who would be awesome

Sorry but I can't see how Brewster will end up at The Baggies.

Bilic likes to play with just 1 up front and I can't see that changing in The Prem. I don't think anyone is advocating that we rely on a 20 year kid as our lone striker. If we sign the big name striker Watkins, Maquiri, Grant whoever then Brewster is going to play 2nd fiddle. That doesn't fit in at all with Liverpool's requirement that their loan players play 75% of all games. They'll take a look and say no. So much as I'd love Brewster along side a big striker I can't see it.
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 31-07-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)