+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Go Get Gallagher

Go Get Gallagher

Conor Gallagher is for me a player we should be looking to get on loan from Chelsea.

First brought to my attention by a Charlton fan at my football club. He was very unhappy when he left in Jan and went to Swansea. When he left Charlton they were outside the relegation places and ended up relegated. When he joined Swansea they were outside the play offs ended up in them. Coincidence?

Young lad, played every game, scores goals, describes himself as a box to box midfielder. Wanted back by Swansea, Palace reportedly bid £10m and Bundesliga teams also interested. Lampard is keen to keep him but can't see him getting in their first X1 this season. Send him to us Frank and let him have a season in the Prem rather than another slugging it out in the Championship.

Go get him Slav.

Quite agree, he would be a great addition to our squad.

Thought he looked a tremendous player for Swansea the other night against Brentford....good up and down energy, skilful and creative, yet prepared to put his foot in. Would be a great box-to-box player...reminded me a bit of Steven Gerrard

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Conor Gallagher is for me a player we should be looking to get on loan from Chelsea.

First brought to my attention by a Charlton fan at my football club. He was very unhappy when he left in Jan and went to Swansea. When he left Charlton they were outside the relegation places and ended up relegated. When he joined Swansea they were outside the play offs ended up in them. Coincidence?

Young lad, played every game, scores goals, describes himself as a box to box midfielder. Wanted back by Swansea, Palace reportedly bid £10m and Bundesliga teams also interested. Lampard is keen to keep him but can't see him getting in their first X1 this season. Send him to us Frank and let him have a season in the Prem rather than another slugging it out in the Championship.

Go get him Slav.
    Now been linked. This one makes big sense to me. Go get him Albion.

Like a greyhound compared to the donkeys Sawyers and Livermore

As I said above.... would be a tremendous addition to the squad......

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post

Go get him Slav.
    You heard it here first.Well done team
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 17-09-2020 at 08:25 PM. Reason: /

West Brom have signed England Under-21 midfielder Conor Gallagher on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    West Brom have signed England Under-21 midfielder Conor Gallagher on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

Really decent player but will Slav have the balls to drop Sawyers? Please please can we have a decent striker now as we need goals!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)