+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Notts CCC and The Bob Willis Trophy

O/T:- Notts CCC and The Bob Willis Trophy

A few months late, but county cricket returns today. The County Championship has been turned into a six week mini-season called The Bob Willis Trophy. The 18 teams have been split into three regional groups, and the two teams gaining the most points will play in the final at Lords. Notts are in the North group with Derbyshire, Durham, Lancashire, Leicestershire and Yorkshire. For anyone wanting to pass the time until kick off tomorrow, there is a good free live stream on the Trent Bridge website:

https://www.trentbridge.co.uk/news/2...ve-stream.html

Notts are currently batting against Derbyshire, and it's a lot better than the single fixed camera used last season, and well worth a look if you're a cricket fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A few months late, but county cricket returns today. The County Championship has been turned into a six week mini-season called The Bob Willis Trophy. The 18 teams have been split into three regional groups, and the two teams gaining the most points will play in the final at Lords. Notts are in the North group with Derbyshire, Durham, Lancashire, Leicestershire and Yorkshire. For anyone wanting to pass the time until kick off tomorrow, there is a good free live stream on the Trent Bridge website:

https://www.trentbridge.co.uk/news/2...ve-stream.html

Notts are currently batting against Derbyshire, and it's a lot better than the single fixed camera used last season, and well worth a look if you're a cricket fan.
    Don’t say this very often- thanks Elite

Excellent first session for Notts, 109/0 at lunch.

I have high hopes for Hameed

I have high hopes for Notts CCC this season

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I have high hopes for Hameed
    I thought Hameed looked the answer England's opening problems when he first shot to prominence at Lancashire and made his test debut at 19, but then his career seemed to hit the buffers. I think the natural talent is definitely there, he just needs to apply it more consistently. It's about time Notts had a decent pair of openers.

Normal service resumed - 111/0 becomes 160/6!

Normal service resumed - 111/0 becomes 160/6!
    Time for Samit

I see Fcukett and Nob(by) have carried last seasons form into this. There's a small group on here who obviously like their cricket. Thank god me laddo isn't amongst em, I need some respite from that fcuking dimwit.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I see Fcukett and Nob(by) have carried last seasons form into this. There's a small group on here who obviously like their cricket. Thank god me laddo isn't amongst em, I need some respite from that fcuking dimwit.
    Reasonable score after the collapse I hope we have got our pre 2019 Samit back 🤞🤞

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast