+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Caerphilly in lockdown from 6.00pm tonight.If I go 2 miles up the road will I be met by Police ro*******s?
    The thread title sort of nails it barrie. I've never been to Caerphilly, what's it like?

Headlines from the Sun...RED ALERT Caerphilly local lockdown will last until at least October as 180K people banned from leaving county from tonight.

Why do the Welsh do it different from us?

Bolton now getting the full treatment, but just to add to the confusion...

The Prime Minister’s official spokesman said:

We will be publishing the full guidance shortly but my understanding is that it wouldn’t be mandatory if you went in, for example, to a sandwich shop in order to get a takeaway to wear a face covering.

It is mandatory ... [when] we are talking about supermarkets and other shops, rather than food shops.

Glad that cleared that sh-it up then.

BT --no surprise about Bolton surely. You s
    aid the other day that everyone was ignoring the lockdown and just going about everything as normal ----you should have said nothing, they have got their eye on you and that's why they came to check and decided to give Bolton the full treatment.

Non-covid believer, non-lockdown believer, non-sinkov believer, Tory hater, Corbynista, Palestinian sympathiser, dislike of Israel ----bloody hell ---no wonder they are watching you. I'm glad that I live in Ashington and am not a known associate!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --no surprise about Bolton surely. You s
    aid the other day that everyone was ignoring the lockdown and just going about everything as normal ----you should have said nothing, they have got their eye on you and that's why they came to check and decided to give Bolton the full treatment.

Non-covid believer, non-lockdown believer, non-sinkov believer, Tory hater, Corbynista, Palestinian sympathiser, dislike of Israel ----bloody hell ---no wonder they are watching you. I'm glad that I live in Ashington and am not a known associate!
    Apparently it's ripe here. Testing is through the roof, the outbreak will in all probability kill all of us in Bolton.

I might have to pass the reins to someone else to edit Clarets Mad, but I'm not ready to sign off just yet.

I took the dog a walk about a hour ago and did not need to step over any corpses. The kids were all coming out of the various schools I passed.

Now the perceived threat in Bolton is so great, the kids must be ordered to stay at home from tomorrow. Surely?

Just noticed the "non-sinkov believer". Phuck me, that made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just noticed the "non-sinkov believer". Phuck me, that made my day!
    BT ---I always try hard -----we have to laugh otherwise life would be tedious! Mind the corpses!
    Up her the streets of Maskington are paved with -------yes------you guessed -------bloody masks all over the place ---not many on faces though!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The thread title sort of nails it barrie. I've never been to Caerphilly, what's it like?
    You haven't missed much.A wonky castle,a statue of Tommy Cooper and NO bloody cheese.

If you think the Tories are bad, take a look at the democrats in America and the total tyrant lockdown in Australia. I thought we lived in the "free" west not China, but the the western tech companies did help them design and implement their form of tech tyranny. Our testing is still picking up genetic RNA covid markers from people who had it 2 months or more ago. result more covid bang on track for a wonderful Christmas locked in the house.

If you think the Tories are bad, take a look at the democrats in America and the total tyrant lockdown in Australia, then at us in Israel.

At least 40 locations across Israel were placed under night-time curfew on Tuesday,the curfew will be in place between 7pm and 5am for a period of one week

The ultra-Orthodox leaders rejected the plan on the grounds that it discriminated against their communities, as it called for a full lockdown in areas with high infection rates.
    The areas hardest hit by the virus include many Arab sector communities as well as cities and neighbourhoods with a predominately ultra-Orthodox population.

Coronavirus commissioner Prof. Ronni Gamzu addressed the public on Tuesday, hours before a night curfew was enacted in 40 “red cities” across the country. Coronavirus infection rates in red cities among highest in world

“You bring recommendations to the government and the government has to decide on them. They need to evaluate them - and their own considerations are not epidemiological,” he said. “In the end of the day, I try to convince the government on behalf of the citizens. Sometimes it does not work and the government needs to take responsibility.

He said if it was only up to him “the decisions would be different.” (The ultra-Orthodox leaders said they could leave the Government and so ,no lockdown ,just a curfew ) By day you can go out and mingle, but by night stay at home .......politics!!!

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)