+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

its a technocratic takeover - dont believe in yourself - trust the algorithm, believe the digit test - socially distancing us from reality with the newest app for a covid negative cafe coffee and croissant - all muzzled, with ears to the latest on screen update to calculating conformity.

phook it - and them.

Now effectively taken away the right to protest. We are well and truly screwed now. Militarised police forces on their way.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ned-in-england

The insanity on this thread is endless....

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    The insanity on this thread is endless....
    It's what keeps us sane in these strange times

A year of lunacy. Deaths on the streets of America brings desecration of statues to our streets and taking the knee in our sporting arenas. A virus let loose in China closes our schools and workplaces and brings chaos to our streets. Does anyone have a clue why the brakes are off one minute and then you are in total lockdown the next? Countries you can visit again one week but if you don’t get back home within the next 48 hours you will have to be in quarantine for the next two (weeks that is). Get our kids back to school they say before their futures are damaged further but they are sent home on Day One for wearing the wrong shoes. Everything changes except the lunacy. That is a constant. I learnt about a constant at school in maths. Something that is fixed. Something you could rely on. Unchanging. Next week I can meet up but not in a group of more than 6. Tell that to the Seven Dwarves. One of them is not going to be Happy.

It was Thursday yesterday and the weekly nonsensical quarantine rules are changed again.

4.01 on a Saturday morning must be the "Corona Zone's" most wicked moment because if you are not back from wherever you are:

“All travellers returning to the UK must complete a Passenger Locator Form by law. This is vit@l in protecting public health & ensuring those who need to are complying with self-isolation rules.

"It is a criminal offence not to complete the form and spot checks will be taking place."

Big Brother really has gone quite stark raving bonkers.

Hancock and Shapps really have lost the plot:

British holidaymakers face another race against time to get home before new quarantine rules on countries including Portugal and Hungary come into force.

The Government announced on Thursday evening that Portugal, Hungary, French Polynesia and Reunion have been removed from the quarantine exemption list.

Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said that travellers arriving in England from those countries after 4am on Saturday will have to self-isolate for 14 days.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 11-09-2020 at 07:27 AM.

Strange to relate that, in the mid 19th century, London had a population of almost 3 Million and 14000 people died of cholera in 1848/49.
    London now has a population of around 9 million and 6885 have died of Covid19 if the figures are correct.

I wonder if the population were placed under similar conditions to which are being imposed now, obviously air travel did not feature and it appears that the worldwide spread was caused by people on ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Strange to relate that, in the mid 19th century, London had a population of almost 3 Million and 14000 people died of cholera in 1848/49.
    London now has a population of around 9 million and 6885 have died of Covid19 if the figures are correct.

I wonder if the population were placed under similar conditions to which are being imposed now, obviously air travel did not feature and it appears that the worldwide spread was caused by people on ships.
    I told you all along it was theatrical, engineered bollox Supersub6...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/flu...er&ccid=748886

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I told you all along it was theatrical, engineered bollox Supersub6...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/flu...er&ccid=748886
    Possibly so, however, it doesn't upset my equilibrium---nothing does -----and life goes on.
    Like I always say --Waken up in the morning and be happy ---the morning that you don't waken up ---it won't be your problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Possibly so, however, it doesn't upset my equilibrium---nothing does -----and life goes on.
    Like I always say --Waken up in the morning and be happy ---the morning that you don't waken up ---it won't be your problem!
    I promise you I intend never to worry again Supersub6.

Operation Moonshot will save us all from the curse of the corona virus. Hancock and Cummings truly believe they will jointly preside over a newly operating, functional system for carrying out 10 million coronavirus tests a day.

This will be carried out by using technology that hasn’t yet been invented.

I read somewhere the projected cost for this illusion is estimated at £100bn, which is significantly more than our entire defence budget.

Now is the time for the men in the white vans to arrive at Whitehall and gently remove the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins and place them in a lunatic asylum somewhere north of the Highlands of Scotland.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 12-09-2020 at 04:26 AM.

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)