+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I promise you I intend never to worry again Supersub6.

Operation Moonshot will save us all from the curse of the corona virus. Hancock and Cummings truly believe they will jointly preside over a newly operating, functional system for carrying out 10 million coronavirus tests a day.

This will be carried out by using technology that hasn’t yet been invented.

I read somewhere the projected cost for this illusion is estimated at £100bn, which is significantly more than our entire defence budget.

Now is the time for the men in the white vans to arrive at Whitehall and gently remove the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins and place them in a lunatic asylum somewhere north of the Highlands of Scotland.
    BT --you don't have to promise me anything because I have no influence on anything that anyone running the show says or does, I just express my own take on everything to give you food for thought.
    Just be true to yourself, if you think it helps to worry about things then you have to do so.

BT : Just one problem there with that?

''Now is the time for the men in the white vans to arrive at Whitehall and gently remove the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins and place them in a lunatic asylum somewhere north of anywhere!!!!''

Who will give such an order? ......and that is why you have to create a new system ,not again and again,that same old stuff. ''Same old swing doors that just keep moving around and around ,but no real change ,right!''

When the penny drops let me know !

Covid Marshals, I just love this latest insane idea.

No one knows what the uniform will be like, one suggestion is a get up like Clockwork Orange Droogs, Doc Martins, white boiler suits, black bowler hats, cattle prongs and tazers to keep us in order. Can't see it myself, I reckon just the usual jobsworth's high-viz jacket, with tin foil hats to make them look suitably ludicrous. Applications to become a Marshal are now being welcomed, of which, I believe, there is no shortage in the Morecambe Bay area.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Covid Marshals, I just love this latest insane idea.

No one knows what the uniform will be like, one suggestion is a get up like Clockwork Orange Droogs, Doc Martins, white boiler suits, black bowler hats, cattle prongs and tazers to keep us in order. Can't see it myself, I reckon just the usual jobsworth's high-viz jacket, with tin foil hats to make them look suitably ludicrous. Applications to become a Marshal are now being welcomed, of which, I believe, there is no shortage in the Morecambe Bay area.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT : Just one problem there with that?

''Now is the time for the men in the white vans to arrive at Whitehall and gently remove the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins and place them in a lunatic asylum somewhere north of anywhere!!!!''

Who will give such an order? ......and that is why you have to create a new system ,not again and again,that same old stuff. ''Same old swing doors that just keep moving around and around ,but no real change ,right!''

When the penny drops let me know !
    Spot on. We are being run by effectively a Uniparty. Different puppets but same narrative. Difference are cosmetic and for media consumption to sell the story of a difference; an illusion of choice if you will to justify voting so you can change things! That's the bit now where the wheels are falling off and the tyranny can now be seen by even the average non political person. Question is; What are we going to do about it while we still can??

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Spot on. We are being run by effectively a Uniparty. Different puppets but same narrative. Difference are cosmetic and for media consumption to sell the story of a difference; an illusion of choice if you will to justify voting so you can change things! That's the bit now where the wheels are falling off and the tyranny can now be seen by even the average non political person. Question is; What are we going to do about it while we still can??
    Nothing pal. Unless you have noticed they are militarising the police and appointing a new breed of "Marshalls".

Where's the fecking army when you need them, get the tanks parked in Whitehall while we still have some that work, shut the Commons, the opposition are useless and the government is out of control and dangerous. Put Boris and his chums in lockdown in the Tower and give Brenda the job, she must be the only public figure with any credibility left, she'd sort this farce out in no time.

Some claims now being made that the fact that the virus isn't killing many any more is down to face masks reducing the severity of the infection. This is complete and utter bilge, neither are people dying from the virus in countries where muzzles are not being worn, but this salient point is completely ignored.

They want to keep the scam going, they want to keep us muzzled, so they just make it up as they go along. Just another indication that the insanity isn't going to end any time soon, muzzles are here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Some claims now being made that the fact that the virus isn't killing many any more is down to face masks reducing the severity of the infection. This is complete and utter bilge, neither are people dying from the virus in countries where muzzles are not being worn, but this salient point is completely ignored.

They want to keep the scam going, they want to keep us muzzled, so they just make it up as they go along. Just another indication that the insanity isn't going to end any time soon, muzzles are here to stay.
    Like I said way back in early April sinkov, this is unbridled control and coercion, nothing more, nothing less. It's all bollox, but for what reason?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Like I said way back in early April sinkov, this is unbridled control and coercion, nothing more, nothing less. It's all bollox, but for what reason?
    For the moment BT, I still thinks it's nothing more sinister than a desire to cover up the fact that their own incompetence has led to the deaths of thousands and wrecked economies for no good reason. But I could be wrong.

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)