+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

I used inverted commas to show no such "evidence" exists sinkov. I'm expecting the photos of the mass burial sites to appear on the front pages of the Mail and Express again, anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You know Sub I think I'll vote Labour at the next election, in the hope they get in, and then they can try to sort the mess out. It should be highly entertaining.
    sinkov---it makes no difference how I cast my vote in my constituency because a monkey with a red Labour t-shirt would get in.

It will continue the entertainment though watching them sort out the post pandemic Brexit deals.
    I just hope I live that long ----it's better than watching the tele!

Just had another thought about this and that is if the Green Party got in because all this lockdown and reduction in flying etc. must be working wonders for their agenda so they could campaign with that in mind and guarantee to keep the world a "better" place whilst rattling their tins to try to sort out the financial deficit.

I edited to add that the Chinese economy at the start of 2021 is forecast to be much healthier than it was at the start of 2020 ----Quelle surprise!
    Last edited by Supersub6; 23-10-2020 at 09:21 AM.

The Daily Telegraph is a strange one BT, there's quite a bit of content pointing out the utter stupidity of current Covid policy, alongside blatant Fake News scaremongering, this morning they have a headline saying the situation in the North is 'terrifying', when in reality, substitute covid for flu, and it's no different to any average October.

Then they have published this drivel from France, "Covid-19 is spreading more quickly than during its initial outbreak in the spring, French government scientific adviser has Arnaud Fontanet has said". No it isn't, certainly not in this country anyway, I check the Gov.Uk site every night, I check the numbers in hospitals, the daily admission figures, the deaths, the numbers on ventilators etc, and then I check back to the figures at start of the pandemic back in March and April, and it is not spreading at anything like the same rate, nothing like it at all, in fact compared to last March it's not a wave at all, it's barely a ripple. What we are seeing at the moment is what we see every autumn, an increase in hospital admissions and deaths due to respiratory illnesses, all that's different is that this year our government has decided to close parts of the country down in response, while HM Opposition wants the entire country closing down. Ah well, I shouldn't be surprised, I keep saying we live in a lunatic asylum.
    Last edited by sinkov; 23-10-2020 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov---it makes no difference how I cast my vote in my constituency because a monkey with a red Labour t-shirt would get in.

It will continue the entertainment though watching them sort out the post pandemic Brexit deals.
    I just hope I live that long ----it's better than watching the tele!

Just had another thought about this and that is if the Green Party got in because all this lockdown and reduction in flying etc. must be working wonders for their agenda so they could campaign with that in mind and guarantee to keep the world a "better" place whilst rattling their tins to try to sort out the financial deficit.

I edited to add that the Chinese economy at the start of 2021 is forecast to be much healthier than it was at the start of 2020 ----Quelle surprise!
    It's the opposite here Sub, no matter which way I vote the monkey in the Blue T shirt gets in. You do have a point about the Greens though, this all fits their agenda perfectly. Just co-incidence ?

Dinghies have been spotted crossing the River Severn ---alert the Border Patrol!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Dinghies have been spotted crossing the River Severn ---alert the Border Patrol!
    I'd send gunboats to keep them feckers out.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'd send gunboats to keep them feckers out.
    sinkov,it's a strange one because the Welsh are always saying what a fantastic country it is and yet,when we go cruising, the ship is always full of Welsh people escaping their own country! Mind you, they still tell us what a fantastic country it is ---my missus and I have a secret code for them!

"Apparently, it was not safe to watch West Ham United play Manchester City in the outdoor, 60,000 capacity London Stadium but it was fine to view the game in a darkened room at an indoor cinema 1,100 metres away at the Westfield Stratford centre.

Fine, too, it seems, for the former Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, to hold a Q&A at a packed London Palladium as he promotes a new autobiography but not for supporters of stricken League One and Two clubs to turn up in limited numbers on a matchday."

Insane or what ?

We are now in the Realm of Sheer Stupidity sinkov. My very astute and Machiavellian granddaughter decided to throw a "sickie" on Thursday morning and told her mum she could not go to school because she had "lost her sense of smell".

Mad panic ensued, she was whizzed off to Blackburn for testing on Thursday lunchtime, the results are not back even yet and my son-in-law has to stay away from work until the results are announced.

Meanwhile the granddaughter is perfectly well and is coming to us for tea, because quite frankly I think the whole charade is a total phucking shambles.

Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)