+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Totally agree with you 59-60, I am no scientist and will continue to follow the given advice of those who know better than me. That would never include Donald Trump, if he told me it was dark at midnight I would still have to go outside and look for myself to be sure.
    Did you watch the 3 part series on him?
    He was in complete shock when he won and had no plans what to do.
    Loved the Borat film lampooning his supporters and Giuliani. His daughter was brilliant.

Mrs Norder and I popped out into that Lunatic Asylum...you know the one, where folk are wondering around without their straight jackets pretending to look "normal". Went into a shop, and was told that I had to use "the shops" hand sanitiser, told them "no thanks, use our own, don't know whats in yours, do you ?....did you know that some can contain dangerous chemicals"...."can't use your own, have to use the one we supply or you can't shop here" said the lady....of course we started laughin, she was obviously an escapee from the nuthouse....So, said "fine...we're out of here"....she followed us to the door and locked it behind us....and as I turned and saw her eyes, am quite sure...it was the Devil in there.

Went to my usual local garage to pick up the car late this afternoon, following its MOT.

I was locked in reception "so no-one come near me", I had to sanitise my hands before I put the card into the card reader.

I went, "Whoa! you can't be buying into this bull****?"

The mechanic went away and came back with his boss.

We have known each other for over 20 years, he said, "Sorry BT, but I've just been fined £100.00 and given a police caution for not observing social distancing rules in our reception".

He then added, he was warned a £1,000.00 fine will be awarded for one more single transgression. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This was fake, photoshopped news.
    Aye, I trust you on this BT, you will know, you're an expert on FAKE photoshopped NEWS, especially that of the Middle Eastern variety.

"Lots of people are catching covid and dying from it."

I did say on another post OC that the survival rate for Covid was over 99%, the latest WHO figure puts it at 99.7%. Which means that for every 1,000 who catch the virus just 3 die and 997 don't. So if, on a worldwide basis, you want to say that lots of people are dying from Covid, it's only fair to point out that an awful lot more aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Lots of people are catching covid and dying from it."

I did say on another post OC that the survival rate for Covid was over 99%, the latest WHO figure puts it at 99.7%. Which means that for every 1,000 who catch the virus just 3 die and 997 don't. So if, on a worldwide basis, you want to say that lots of people are dying from Covid, it's only fair to point out that an awful lot more aren't.
    More FAKE news sinkov. I have repeatedly mentioned 10,000 people die in the UK every week on average and have been passing at that rate consistently for the last ten years.

No change. No new, increased morbidity figures. No nothing, just fear, paranoia and panic created by a Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    But if you don't listen to the "experts" then who do you take notice of? An unknown bloke on the internet?
    But which experts do you take notice of OC. You are aware I assume that the 'experts' cannot agree amongst themselves about the best way way to proceed in combatting this pandemic ? So how do you choose ?

But which experts do you take notice of OC. You are aware I assume that the 'experts' cannot agree amongst themselves about the best way way to proceed in combatting this pandemic ? So how do you choose ?
    FFS sinkov! The "scientists" are still arguing the toss over Darwin's theory of evolution.

And don't even get me started on the Big Bang theory?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    FFS sinkov! The "scientists" are still arguing the toss over Darwin's theory of evolution.

And don't even get me started on the Big Bang theory?
    It seems clear to me BT, with governments all over Europe hitting the panic button, that the 'experts' they've been listening to have been talking out their backsides, maybe they should try listening to some different experts, they can hardly give them worse advice.

It seems clear to me BT, with governments all over Europe hitting the panic button, that the 'experts' they've been listening to have been talking out their backsides, maybe they should try listening to some different experts, they can hardly give them worse advice.
    A family member lives in Spain, she obtained Spanish nationality five years ago and from her messages it sounds to me like she is enduring more state inspired fascism and control than even Franco could manage.

Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)