+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

am sure that fraud of a Prime ministers been taking acting lessons from this guy.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    In other news, yet another Tory politician being investigated for alleged rape.

And last week a bunch of Tory cronies got peerages.

Including the Russian son of an ex-KGB spy. Goes by the name of Evgeny Lebedev. He will be scrutinising legislation in the Lords.

There is controversy over wealthy Russian oligarchs funding the Tory party. Coming on top of the delayed release of the Russian investigation, it has got me wondering....
    Simple solutions 59, abolish the House of Lords, or my preference would be to blow it up with all the Lords and Ladies inside it. Then scrap the Tory party, disband it, outlaw it, wipe it off the face of the earth, it's a complete and utter waste of space. And if the Russians are funding that fecking useless shower, then Mr Putin has gone down in my estimation, surely they have better things to spend their money on, like PL football clubs, expensive houses in London or high class call girls, or all three if they've any sense.
    Last edited by sinkov; 02-08-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Only one thing left to say really...

Attachment 16485

People will die because the once reliable NHS is in tatters. Thank you Boris, one hell of a fecking job.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Simple solutions 59, abolish the House of Lords, or my preference would be to blow it up with all the Lords and Ladies inside it. Then scrap the Tory party, disband it, outlaw it, wipe it off the face of the earth, it's a complete and utter waste of space. And if the Russians are funding that fecking useless shower, then Mr Putin has gone down in my estimation, surely they have better things to spend their money on, like PL football clubs, expensive houses in London or high class call girls, or all three if they've any sense.
    Bloody hell. I'm getting worried.

That's twice in 48 hours I completely agree with you.

Please Mon Ami, say something barmy like you usually do to put my mind at rest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Only one thing left to say really...

Attachment 16485
    which still gave the system its Mandate - BT.....so opening the door for Bozitch

thats a something I've Never, at any time done...!

JJ Cale - The Problem

People don't wear them properly. That's why. Its unbelievable the amount of people you see wearing one without covering their nose, for instance.

Meanwhile there are once fit and healthy people who have survived and are living with permanent respiratory issues due to the virus. They are the exception, but so too are people who are already ill and manage to survive it.

I don't give a crap about the government or politics, but I'm a law abiding citizen. I'll do what I feel is sensible and I agree with the notion of wearing one. If you feel so strongly about the way the country is run, why not join a party and start campaigning yourself?

Its not about you, or how sensible you will distance, or cover your mouth when you cough, its about the collective and the average Joe that can't be trusted. Those are the idiots that require such a law to be bought in in the first place. If it wasn't for them, no masks would be required. If you can't trust people not to drop their McDonald's packet on the floor after a meal, you aren't going to keep control of a virus by putting faith into average Joe.

Maybe if we lived somewhere like Japan or South Korea, but not in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by antifootball View Post
    People don't wear them properly. That's why. Its unbelievable the amount of people you see wearing one without covering their nose, for instance.

Meanwhile there are once fit and healthy people who have survived and are living with permanent respiratory issues due to the virus. They are the exception, but so too are people who are already ill and manage to survive it.

I don't give a crap about the government or politics, but I'm a law abiding citizen. I'll do what I feel is sensible and I agree with the notion of wearing one. If you feel so strongly about the way the country is run, why not join a party and start campaigning yourself?

Its not about you, or how sensible you will distance, or cover your mouth when you cough, its about the collective and the average Joe that can't be trusted. Those are the idiots that require such a law to be bought in in the first place. If it wasn't for them, no masks would be required. If you can't trust people not to drop their McDonald's packet on the floor after a meal, you aren't going to keep control of a virus by putting faith into average Joe.

Maybe if we lived somewhere like Japan or South Korea, but not in the UK.
    Masks? Fecking masks? There were 100,000 people congregated on a seven mile stretch of beachfront in Bournemouth last Friday.

The reason for that is people do not trust the science. They don't trust SAGE, they don't trust Blow Job and his cartel of cretins.

They lost all trust once Cummings decided it was OK to drive to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight.

Trust and respect are earned not just accepted. Blow Job's eejits have now decided the COVID-19 is a "major incident" in Greater Manchester and the virus is on equal footing to an imminent terrorist attack.

If they think us northerners fall for threats and fear they had better think again. Raves are being planned to give Blow Job a massive "V" sign. Masks my arse!

''OK,get rid of them all!'' but then what will replace them?

It is still the same economic systems there ,just now in lower gear!

Plan 'A' is get rid of them all.
    Plan 'B' is what???

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post

Plan 'B' is what???
    God only knows Balan but it must be better than we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post

Plan 'B' is what???
    Plan B is to carry on as normal like we did when the flu epidemic happened. We have to get back to normality before long or there will be riots..

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)