+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

I just wanted to be the one to post the 500th post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

And so, with hospital admissions on a downward curve, the government decided to introduce Lockdown 2, putting thousands of people out of work and destroying god knows how many more struggling businesses........in order to get hospital admissions on a downward curve.

What news of the poor buggers dying from Covid, or more accurately, those dying from anything at all, but within 28 days of a positive Covid test. Good news there as well. In the week from Oct 28th to Nov 4th, the eve of Lockdown 2, the 7 day average death rate had fallen in 9 of the 14 Lancashire Local Authorities, it was stable in 3 and had risen in just 2, West Lancashire and Pendle.

And so, with the numbers dying on a downward curve, the government decided to introduce Lockdown 2, putting thousands of people out of work and destroying god knows how many more struggling businesses.........in order to get the numbers dying on a downward curve.

I can't help feeling that someone is taking the piss.

they dont want any debate on this - Sinkov....but with class action lawsuits and big names with verifiable facts....this convid jackanory is crumbling.

but if the demolition done to an irreparable degree - what will they care.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Latest news..."In north-west England, 2,948 hospital patients with confirmed Covid-19 were reported on November 9.

This is 58 higher than the first-wave peak of 2,890 on April 13."

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashi...tcode-19260471

Not great news, whatever way you read it.

It's Autumn 59, going into winter, just in case you've not been around in an English autumn or winter before, I can confirm for you that NW hospitals are close to capacity with RI patients at this time of year, every year. It's not great as you say, but it's perfectly normal.

You might like to check back if you can find the figures, they are hard to find though, they seem to have disappeared, it's almost as though the government doesn't want you to know that this happens every year.

And incidentally, besides Lancashire, the 7 day average had fallen in both Liverpool and Manchester in the week leading up to Lockdown 2 as well. In your official capacity as a LibDem councillor and advocate of Lockdowns, what would you say to anyone who has lost their job or their business, for what is obviously no good reason, when Boris's Tier System was starting to work and getting the desired results ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 12-11-2020 at 01:26 AM.

"Is the NHS actually QUIETER than usual?"

"Leaked document claims hospitals are 84% full (but last autumn the figure was 92%). Beds have never been less than 85% full for a three-month period since 2010. Spring this year was the first time, because patients were turfed out for Covid-19, and occupancy remains below average levels despite second wave, stat shows."

I refuse to live my life under this coercion and control. In complete congruence with Alf - Boris and Hancock can just phuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Is the NHS actually QUIETER than usual?"

"Leaked document claims hospitals are 84% full (but last autumn the figure was 92%). Beds have never been less than 85% full for a three-month period since 2010. Spring this year was the first time, because patients were turfed out for Covid-19, and occupancy remains below average levels despite second wave, stat shows."
    Looking at the daily stats there is enough evidence to show the "second wave" has peaked.

Boris will buckle, we will be getting back to "normal" before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Looking at the daily stats there is enough evidence to show the "second wave" has peaked.

Boris will buckle, we will be getting back to "normal" before Christmas.
    More carrot dangling for the plebs to get excited about -----another part of the ongoing plan! I wonder what will be the next move.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    More carrot dangling for the plebs to get excited about -----another part of the ongoing plan! I wonder what will be the next move.
    Blow Job will get married and hop off on the lecture circuit in the US hopefully...

Attachment 17440

Sorry wrong bird, but they all look the same to Boris.

I think he's met his match with this one BT, no doubt who runs No 10, and it's not Boris or Dom. I was only saying last week, vote Biden get Harris, I never realised it was also vote Boris get Carrie, but that's the way it's turning out, she's a little minx is this one and no mistake.

I've told you sinkov, Dom is next, then Boris. Carrie for PM anyone?

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)