+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's not really a mystery is it Balan, it's either Israel or the Yanks, and if it's an inside job in Iran, the CIA aren't in the same league as Mossad.

Your lads have been up to no good again haven't they ?
    Q: Whodunnit? A: Mossad. Mossad motto: We don't take prisoners.

A short memory you have BT . Adolf Eichmann, Mordechai Vanunu, ( A female Mossad agent apparently lured an Israeli nuclear technician for a bit of ''hanky panky'' and whoooosh!

I admire their spirit Balan. No mess. No fuss. Gone.

I wrote to our local Tory MP Mark Logan in Bolton North East on Friday and asked hm to grow a pair and join Andy Burnham, in accusing the government of repeating the same scare tactics used by ministers during Burnham’s recent fall-outs with Westminster, which will see Greater Manchester placed in tier 3 once again.

Michael Gove and his boss has “previous” for this sort of power abuse and used the identical scare tactics against Greater Manchester when they tried to intimidate Burnham into accepting their original fatally flawed tier 3 proposals. It did not work last time and it will not work now.

Our “Red Wall” towns and cities are being bullied into submission once again, and it seems to me to be a deliberate act of malicious Tory “levelling down” and not Johnson’s promised “levelling up”. One thing for certain about Boris Johnson, he is remarkably consistent in performing dishonest, deceitful behaviour. Just ask the blonde...

Attachment 17629

London does of course escape the malevolent tier 3 measures, but how could we possibly expect anything else from our lying, disingenuous Prime Minister and his truly horrid cabal of Conservative and Unionist party, cabinet minister cretins? Levelling up my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I wrote to our local Tory MP Mark Logan in Bolton North East on Friday and asked hm to grow a pair and join Andy Burnham, in accusing the government of repeating the same scare tactics used by ministers during Burnham’s recent fall-outs with Westminster, which will see Greater Manchester placed in tier 3 once again.

Michael Gove and his boss has “previous” for this sort of power abuse and used the identical scare tactics against Greater Manchester when they tried to intimidate Burnham into accepting their original fatally flawed tier 3 proposals. It did not work last time and it will not work now.

Our “Red Wall” towns and cities are being bullied into submission once again, and it seems to me to be a deliberate act of malicious Tory “levelling down” and not Johnson’s promised “levelling up”. One thing for certain about Boris Johnson, he is remarkably consistent in performing dishonest, deceitful behaviour. Just ask the blonde...
    Not a problem BT, we always have a defence against malevolent, bullying Tory attacks on ordinary people, it's called the Labour Party, and Labour MPS, along with the Tory rebels, will vote down these malicious Tory measures.

Won't they ??

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not a problem BT, we always have a defence against malevolent, bullying Tory attacks on ordinary people, it's called the Labour Party, and Labour MPS, along with the Tory rebels, will vote down these malicious Tory measures.

Won't they ??
    Well if Starmer would grow a pair NOW is the time for him to stand up and be counted sinkov, but don't hold your breath. Corbyn has just discovered Starmer can replicate the tactics of a greasy, snake oil salesman like our supreme liar Boris Johnson. Sir Keir lies through his teeth, but I don't think he is in Blow Job's league just yet...

Does Boris Johnson actually believe in his own absurdities?

From COVID Central this is a sample of his exaggerations:

19 March 2020: Our lying, disingenuous Prime Minister claimed we will “Send it packing” within 12 weeks.

21 May 2020: Then we got his new antibody test would be a “game-changer”.

17 July 2020: Next up we will all experience a ''Return to normality” by Christmas.

9 September: Better still, “Operation Moonshot” would provide an “alternative plan” to return to normal by Christmas.

23 November: Whatever you do, do not book any Easter travel/holiday arrangements because Johnson suggests, "Things will look and feel very different after Easter" and that can only mean one thing - disaster.

If Starmer will do his job and tell his MP's to either vote against or abstain against the vote to make the tiers law, Johnson is dead. 80 Tory MP's are voting against Johnson - what more incentive does Starmer need?

BT, he wont vote against the measures, Boris can rest easy. All the left love central control which is what this is. The more power they have the more they love it. They are like sharks in a feeding frenzy. China Joe can't wait to join Newsome, Cuomo etc in locking down Americans. It's appeals the the narcissistic totalitarian tendency that exists in these dangerous people. On and one it goes; 3 trillion in National debt, Lancashire back to how it was in the 1980's with unemployment etc. Its full circle with virtually no progress in 40 years!! The source of this in China; booming economy and ready to grab more territory and power with a media that does not want to talk about them. Perfect Globalist win.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    BT, he wont vote against the measures, Boris can rest easy. All the left love central control which is what this is. The more power they have the more they love it. They are like sharks in a feeding frenzy. China Joe can't wait to join Newsome, Cuomo etc in locking down Americans. It's appeals the the narcissistic totalitarian tendency that exists in these dangerous people. On and one it goes; 3 trillion in National debt, Lancashire back to how it was in the 1980's with unemployment etc. Its full circle with virtually no progress in 40 years!! The source of this in China; booming economy and ready to grab more territory and power with a media that does not want to talk about them. Perfect Globalist win.
    I'm afraid you are right D-d...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgntp

Now BROWSING is banned! SAGE scientist says Christmas shoppers
    must spend no more than 15 MINUTES in store....

15 mins....that is quite a generous amount of time. I am not sure that most of us would need that amount of time in a shop and really the less time that you spend in there the safer you are.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tes-shops.html

I see that this Pros Yardley was recently awarded OBE for her services to the bugs....I'd suppose after this most recent attack on peoples freedoms she'll be looking to get another award, perhaps a CBE....Convid Bullshlit Engineer ?

hey you...yes you....Lucyfer, here's some advice for -- You.

In Welsh Wales pubs are being told to shut at 18.00 and they are not to be allowed to sell alcohol.

I know their DNA is crossed with Dolly the Sheep, but FFS!

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)