+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In Welsh Wales pubs are being told to shut at 18.00 and they are not to be allowed to sell alcohol.

I know their DNA is crossed with Dolly the Sheep, but FFS!
    There was some Welsh Minister on the News spewing out another load of dodgy stats and fantasy predictions about what might happen in January to justify the latest lunacy.

I think we can expect some more tomorrow, Project Fear will be on overdrive, I've read two articles this weekend, one on the BBC website, one the Spectator, both drawing conclusions based on lies and FAKE NEWS, and I know they're lies, I check the stats they're talking about daily, and they are simply telling porkies about them, they must assume no one will check the stats they're quoting and they can get away with it, and possibly they're right and they can. The bull**** readings will be off the scale tomorrow, but the vast majority will swallow it, for some reason it's what they want to hear.

It wouldn't surprise me if Boris tries it on with Liverpool, he'll tell us the tier system, lockdown and a new mass test and trace system has worked a miracle, but the reality is that cases in Liverpool have been falling since October 8th and deaths have been falling since October 31st.

Specially for our Welsh friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There was some Welsh Minister on the News spewing out another load of dodgy stats and fantasy predictions about what might happen in January to justify the latest lunacy.

I think we can expect some more tomorrow, Project Fear will be on overdrive, I've read two articles this weekend, one on the BBC website, one the Spectator, both drawing conclusions based on lies and FAKE NEWS, and I know they're lies, I check the stats they're talking about daily, and they are simply telling porkies about them, they must assume no one will check the stats they're quoting and they can get away with it, and possibly they're right and they can. The bull**** readings will be off the scale tomorrow, but the vast majority will swallow it, for some reason it's what they want to hear.

It wouldn't surprise me if Boris tries it on with Liverpool, he'll tell us the tier system, lockdown and a new mass test and trace system has worked a miracle, but the reality is that cases in Liverpool have been falling since October 8th and deaths have been falling since October 31st.
    I was with a publican and his wife in Little Lever today. The trials and tribulations the State apparatus is putting a decent couple through is nothing short of criminal. Their livelihood and business is now in "Critical" mode and is desperately short of major financial intervention.

Meanwhile us numpties allow the Tory driven "Chumocracy" to dish out billions of quidsworth of COVID related contracts to their mates and Conservative party supporting cronies without any sign of a transparent tendering process.

Why the **** are we tolerating this widescale corruption with hardly a whimper?

'' “In all walks of present-day life, the dark shadows of immorality are fast taking definite shape and hampering human progress. A very strong moral force is required to wipe out this filth of immorality. One cannot expect this moral force from the government power functioning within a democratic structure. We expect it from non-political ends. The government, be it fascist, imperialist, republican, dictatorial, bureaucratic or democratic, is sure to become tyrannical if there is no moral force to check the capricious activities of the leaders or of the party in power. Immoral activities from the side of the government give rise to mass upsurge.”

Why the **** are we tolerating this widescale corruption with hardly a whimper?
    we're not - BT....but the Government/party machine and its other mentally deranged and narcissistic stasi hirelings are surpressing any strong opposing view from reaching the mainstream...so helping facilitate their poisonous campaign as the one dominant truth - but even so, I think the majority are questioning the agenda, though as many of them have commitments, and the squeeze has sent them deeper into a grave reliance - they're perhaps finding it very difficult to openly renounce the fabrication - the ones we really need to watch are those selfish middling bourgeoisie scum-suckers...who think of noone but themselves, a fungus, grown in dark damp keynesian corners and always ready to follow their leader without question.
    Lets hope those placed to sound the grievances can observe their duty to the People - and voice our outrage at this injustice so Loudly...that it can't be silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    '' “In all walks of present-day life, the dark shadows of immorality are fast taking definite shape and hampering human progress. A very strong moral force is required to wipe out this filth of immorality. One cannot expect this moral force from the government power functioning within a democratic structure. We expect it from non-political ends. The government, be it fascist, imperialist, republican, dictatorial, bureaucratic or democratic, is sure to become tyrannical if there is no moral force to check the capricious activities of the leaders or of the party in power. Immoral activities from the side of the government give rise to mass upsurge.”
    well said - Balan.

Last edited by Norder; 30-11-2020 at 08:11 PM.

The Welsh First Minister said today, if the Welsh don't close pubs and stop selling alcohol, 2,200 more people will be dead by January12th.

Can I please borrow his ****ing crystal ball and I could nail the lottery.

The Welsh First Minister said today, if the Welsh don't close pubs and stop selling alcohol, 2,200 more people will be dead by January12th.

Can I please borrow his ****ing crystal ball and I could nail the lottery.
    Not difficult BT. In December last year and January 2020 there were 6, 642 deaths in the Principality of Wales ---government figures. So it looks as though this year will be a good year with thte pubs not selling alcohol!

It's all a joke.. We are being manipulated like puppets and we are daft enough to put up with it.

I was with a publican and his wife in Little Lever today. The trials and tribulations the State apparatus is putting a decent couple through is nothing short of criminal. Their livelihood and business is now in "Critical" mode and is desperately short of major financial intervention.
    A pub over this way BT had been opening safely since July, not a problem, social distancing rules implemented and just to make sure everyone was doubly safe the landlord spent £3K on a state of the art testing machine, no one with the virus would be eating in his restaurant. A few days after installing the machine we were in lockdown, when we come out of lockdown he's not allowed to re-open, just on the run in to Christmas when he can balance his books. The lockdown was supposed to make things better and there wasn't a problem before, but Boris and his mad scientists have treated him and his attempts to provide employment, good food and do the right thing with utter contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    A pub over this way BT had been opening safely since July, not a problem, social distancing rules implemented and just to make sure everyone was doubly safe the landlord spent £3K on a state of the art testing machine, no one with the virus would be eating in his restaurant. A few days after installing the machine we were in lockdown, when we come out of lockdown he's not allowed to re-open, just on the run in to Christmas when he can balance his books. The lockdown was supposed to make things better and there wasn't a problem before, but Boris and his mad scientists have treated him and his attempts to provide employment, good food and do the right thing with utter contempt.
    Next up, the government's new "Vaccine Minister" is already spouting, "No vaccine certificate, = no entry into pubs, sports venues or cinemas".

The cattle trucks are up next...

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)