+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I remember during the poll tax (protest) riots BT......was in the south-east, at a regular drinkery when friend of mine recognised a copper with a few others, he asked him "how, being it was a busy day for them, they weren't on duty" - reply was, "we've called in sick...because if we were there, it'd be alongside the people, not against them....."
    I've known a lot of police in my time, I often worked with them, at fires and RTAs, we used to put ladders up for them if they had to get on rooftops, they used to ring us and ask us to get suicides hanging from bridges and trees down for them, or to get bodies out of burnt out cars for them, I've had three as neighbours, I used the bar at the police station in Burnley as a drinking club for a while, there were one or two needed watching but mostly they were sound and I had no problem with them, a couple were good friends.

But something's changed, I don't recognise some of the bags of **** I see walking around these days as police officers, the robocops at football matches are dangerous, I won't go near them, their culture is different, they're PC obsessed, I don't feel they have the slightest interest in me or my welfare. I always thought that if I saw one getting a kicking I'd wade in to help, I wouldn't now, I'd walk by on the other side of the road, I don't feel they're interested in my problems anymore so I'm not interested in theirs.

And if they've lost someone like me, who has been so close to them in the past, I think they must have lost most of the country as well.
    Last edited by sinkov; 02-12-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've known a lot of police in my time, I often worked with them, at fires and RTAs, we used to put ladders up for them if they had to get on rooftops, they used to ring us and ask us to get suicides hanging from bridges and trees down for them, or to get bodies out of burnt out cars for them, I've had three as neighbours, I used the bar at the police station in Burnley as a drinking club for a while, there were one or two needed watching but mostly they were sound and I had no problem with them, a couple were good friends.

But something's changed, I don't recognise some of the bags of **** I see walking around these days as police officers, the robocops at football matches are dangerous, I won't go near them, their culture is different, they're PC obsessed, I don't feel they have the slightest interest in me or my welfare. I always thought that if I saw one getting a kicking I'd wade in to help, I wouldn't now, I'd walk by on the other side of the road, I don't feel they're interested in my problems anymore so I'm not interested in theirs.

And if they've lost someone like me, who has been so close to them in the past, I think they must have lost most of the country as well.
    With your experience, that disturbing conclusion, is even more poignant - Sinkov, there's many out there that could do with reading and thinking on it....though doubt it'd make much difference, if they act like they are without conscience or question, then really....we're dealing with unbalanced mental cases living an impaired relationship with reality.
    Was during the early 80's that the home office considered recruiting psycopaths to maintain order in the event of a nuke attack - makes you wonder ?

The same psychos who dreamed this one up Norder..?

Step 1. Inject FEAR - lots of FEAR - millions and millions of fear.

Step 2. Inject hundreds of millions of public money to the already richest industry in the world to make an 'experi-mental vak-seen' to save them from the fear we created.

Step 3. Inject immunity from prosecution for the 'experi-mental vak-seen' makers, from damages caused by 'experi-mental vak-seen'.

Step 4. Inject the people with 'experi-mental vak-seen' - they will do anything to get back to 'normal'.

Step 5. Inject 'experi-mental vak-seen' makers with millions and millions of profit for their work - they are such heroes right?

Step 6. Wait for the peasants to start dropping like flies - and then tell them all they died of a 'virus' with a 99% survival rate.

Step 7. Anyone who resists - bring out the f**cking 'laser beams'.

It's time to duck methinks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The same psychos who dreamed this one up Norder..?

Step 1. Inject FEAR - lots of FEAR - millions and millions of fear.
    Step 2. Inject hundreds of millions of public money to the already richest industry in the world to make an 'experi-mental vak-seen' to save them from the fear we created.
    Step 3. Inject immunity from prosecution for the 'experi-mental vak-seen' makers, from damages caused by 'experi-mental vak-seen'.
    Step 4. Inject the people with 'experi-mental vak-seen' - they will do anything to get back to 'normal'.
    Step 5. Inject 'experi-mental vak-seen' makers with millions and millions of profit for their work - they are such heroes right?
    Step 6. Wait for the peasants to start dropping like flies - and then tell them all they died of a 'virus' with a 99% survival rate.
    Step 7. Anyone who resists - bring out the f**cking 'laser beams'.
    It's time to duck methinks!
    got to laugh - BT.....and you pretty much laid out the storyline there - they can vary it a little, and am sure there's a plan B and C etc.....they'll have ran the branches through their computer, will have all roads covered and leading home, cunning as they are, but as always, what it comes down to is compliance / submission to the illusion....the People believing the lie.

the hospitals will be truly overrun....with so many of these uniformed nutters in need of mental help....

when sitting on a bench...."doesn't look great" ?

blow the whistle on manipulated data....this is what happens to scientific free expression.

a frame-up ?

Wancok.....plssing himself laughing ?

they call it dupers delight...when they just can't help themselves...revealing their deceptive accomplishments.

Corona’s cruel twist means this will be my last Christmas – I will make it our best ever: Inspiring vow of mother with terminal cancer who had surgery cancelled by pandemic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pandemic.html

Last edited by Norder; 11-12-2020 at 11:43 PM.

Hancock’s half hour isn’t funny
    Matt rarely shines.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)