+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Semantics won't help you out this time sinkov. Global fiscal studies suggest the divide between the rich and poor is increasing exponentially. Your Brenda is still having a field day and her disenfranchised and supposedly boracic grandson has just managed to spunk $20 million on a mansion in Santa Barbara for him and Megs.
    We're not talking about that though are we BT. We're talking about Wedgwood Benn talking out of his left-wing backside, claiming that people had something stolen off them which they couldn't possibly have possessed in the first place. If Lefties had brains they'd be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We're not talking about that though are we BT. We're talking about Wedgwood Benn talking out of his left-wing backside, claiming that people had something stolen off them which they couldn't possibly have possessed in the first place. If Lefties had brains they'd be dangerous.
    I suppose when the Normans landed we did not have the benefit of the Land Registry sinkov.

The poor and downtrodden have always been with us BT, the vast majority of wealth is always owned by a tiny % of the population, and this applies whatever the political system, capitalism, communism, fascism, whatever, it applies in this country now and in Trump's USA, it applied in Blair's UK and in Obama's USA, just at it did in Mao's China, Stalin's Russia and Pol Pot's Cambodia.

C'est la vie.

The poor and downtrodden have always been with us BT, the vast majority of wealth is always owned by a tiny % of the population, and this applies whatever the political system, capitalism, communism, fascism, whatever, it applies in this country now and in Trump's USA, it applied in Blair's UK and in Obama's USA, just at it did in Mao's China, Stalin's Russia and Pol Pot's Cambodia.

C'est la vie.
    et le sera toujours sauf si vous pensez que vous pouvez changer le monde

Most right minded folk though Supersub6 think it's time for a change. I certainly do.

Most right minded folk though Supersub6 think it's time for a change. I certainly do.
    People are always trying to change things, and it possible to bring about change, although very often it's for the worse.

People are always trying to change things, and it possible to bring about change, although very often it's for the worse.
    Getting rid of the House of Lords and Brenda's lot would do for starters...

Attachment 16686

Getting rid of the House of Lords and Brenda's lot would do for starters...

Attachment 16686
    BT --you just want Tony Bliar to become President and have Nicola as his Deputy.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --you just want Tony Bliar to become President and have Nicola as his Deputy.
    They'd be hanging with Brenda's lot Supersub6. The geezer on the right of the photo will soon be "no longer available," which I suppose is something to be thankful for.

This afternoon I'm going down Shawbridge to watch Clitheroe v Hyde United. At least I hope I am, I may not get in, the attendance in this large open air arena, just a bloody big field really, has been restricted to 200, of which only 160 can be Clitheroe fans. So it's ST holders only, first come, first served, to stand in splendid isolation in a big field.

However, should I feel like a holiday abroad, I can sit for hours, packed into a plane like a sardine with 300 others, no social distancing, and this is OK.

Insanity doesn't even begin to cover it.

Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)