+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Nowadays it seems lady teachers finger a few boys, that never happened in our day, though a lady PE teacher did cause a stir making the girls all take their tops off in the gym for some reason, much to the happiness of the boys in the Art class looking down on them. She also did a dance to Apache on a school trip in a bikini.
    Funny she disappeared soon afterwards.

"Nowadays it seems lady teachers finger a few boys, that never happened in our day,"

No, I also missed out on that OC

But are you saying that pedophilia only started around the 80's?

Plenty of choir boys (and girls), residents at children's homes, scouts etc. would beg to differ.
    Difference is, it was swept under the carpet in those days and the kids suffered. Nowadays we take it much more seriously.

A councillor friend of mine was actually a victim of abuse by Cyril Smith when he was in a kids home in the 60's. Despite his complaints he was ignored and had to suffer in silence. The police were well aware of what was going on but did not consider it a priority.

The good old days, eh?

“But are you saying that pedophilia only started around the 80's?”

No but female teachers on the hunt, probably yes.
    My teacher was in the 60s, no that she was after any of us, more likely a young male teacher, just an exhibitionist. All of the other women teachers of mine were spinsters or matronly or married to a male teacher.

Sorry to hear about your friend hope he’s ok.

I’ve only been groped once, walking on Oxford St London with my wife. A young girl got off a bus ahead of me and as she walked past grabbed a handful as she passed by. I was in my 60s, so I hope it did something for her.

I suffered PTDS and haven’t been the same since and though I went back every day but she never returned

XMAS Update:

Don't tell the kids but Santa ain't coming.

Our lying, disingenuous bag of sh!te of a Prime Minister said that we would return on 2nd December to something better than we left on the 4th November, after we had all experienced the trauma of a totally necessary second national lockdown.

You might even remember successive promises by Blow Job that we would “turn the tide” and guaranteed us if we played along with his mutant algorithm, we would have a “return to normality” by Christmas. That went really phucking well Boris, did it not.

I may be wrong, (but that would be highly unusual for me) in recalling four weeks ago over 50% of England was in tier 1. When we all emerge from the second lockdown on the 2nd of December there will be only the Scilly Isles and Cornwall able to live anything like normal lives.

99% of the remaining population are now coerced, controlled, threatened, cajoled and forced to live in the grip of his farcical Tiers.

Veteran Motown superstar Smokey Robinson had Johnson nailed years ago, “Tiers of a Clown” must have been penned with our lying, disingenuous bag of sh!te of a Prime Minister in the forefront of his mind.

What rhymes with Banker that is not acceptable on here?

Attachment 17606

Nothing to worry about BT, there are up to 100 Tory MPs prepared to vote against this lunacy, Boris is stuffed, he can only get it through with Labour votes. It's down to Labour now, all in their hands, we can have a return to some sort of sanity, or Labour can put us into lockdown, a Labour Lockdown. Up to your lot mon ami.

pretty obvious which way to go....we all know what we experience, Not what were told is our experience, and anyway, just following the sneaky trail of this Convid - should be enough for any to abandon that wicked garden path.

....same tune fiddled the world over.

Control ,control or 'Fake News ?' (- from the Daily Mail )

A Daily Mail investigation has revealed how UK town halls are harvesting millions of personal details about residents via a system called Covid OneView. A private firm has signed lucrative deals with local authorities to garner the data which can be used to predict who is likely to break lockdown. The information is culled from council records and includes family debt levels, living arrangements, income, school absences and exclusions. It is fed into a profiling system called Covid OneView to create a risk analysis for households and individuals who are believed to be vulnerable.

Where is my 'tin hat?' or 'Fake News?'.......Naaaaaah it can't be!

US deploys aircraft carrier USS Nimitz to the Persian Gulf after assassination of Iran's chief nuclear scientist - amid claims Trump is preparing strike on Iran before leaving office despite Saudi Arabia's reservations. The United States military has deployed its aircraft carrier USS Nimitz (right) to the Persian Gulf alongside other American warships in order to provide 'combat support and air cover' for soldiers withdrawing from Iraq and Afghanistan.
    .......so who dun'it?
    The Trump administration has set a January 15 deadline for the US military to draw down its forces from Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran has pointed the finger at its longtime foe, Israel, which has reportedly been pushing for the outgoing Trump administration to deal a heavy blow to Iran's nuclear program by bombing key reactors.

The deployment, which was first reported by CNN, comes as tensions in the region have ratcheted up following the assassination on Friday of a top scientist who was part of Iran's nuclear program. But CNN is reporting that the decision to deploy the Nimitz to the Persian Gulf was made before the mysterious killing of Mohsen Fakhrizadeh-Mahabadi (left) - a physics professor and former officer in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

.....Breaking news : Very cheap holidays going now in Israel!! Excitement guaranteed!!!!

It's not really a mystery is it Balan, it's either Israel or the Yanks, and if it's an inside job in Iran, the CIA aren't in the same league as Mossad.

Your lads have been up to no good again haven't they ?

.......I think I need to find my old tin hat ? Now where could I have put it ?

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)