+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You think Bolton is being hard done by BT ? Maybe it is, but here in the Ribble Valley we've been put into lockdown because of 23 positive tests out of 100,000, a quick calculation on the back of a fag shows that Clitheroe, with a population of 16,000, must have had 4 positive cases, and for that we're being put into lockdown. It's fecking insane.

The football club has played about 5 games at home with gates of 300-400, if there are only 4 positives then Shawbridge is clearly not a breeding ground for Covid, nevertheless we're told we can't go to watch them play anymore, we can't watch a football match in open air, but we can go and sit in the pub instead. It's fecking insane.
    I can only make reference once again to this Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins sinkov, unfit for purpose hardly covers it.

The Child Bride was earnestly doing her best to read to me and explain what the latest measures are and their ramifications in Bolton and Greater Manchester early this morning. We are both still no clearer, but we can take the grandkids to Blackpool illuminations tonight as planned three weeks ago - we think?

We are the same up here and can't make any sense out of anything. As far as the football is concerned this is the view of those involved with the Northern League which operates in Durham, Tyne and Wear, Teesside, Cumbria, North Yorkshire and Northumberland who are all in lockdown ---whatever that is!

http://www.northernfootballleague.or...-restrictions/

You will not get any sense from this Government on any topic.

Take the illegals coming accross the channel, put a couple of frigates patroling and picking them up, destroying their vessel and taking them back to France, I'm sure after a few months there wont be as many.

EU borders at our coasts ? What borders ? We have not even got the staff to accommadate a border.

The sheer arrogance of them telling us lies about Covid, its pathetic, Matron had the news on last night, I looked up a saw Doris Johnson walking into a clinic in a white Doctors coat, I apologized to Matron saying I could not watch this crap and turned it off.

Threats, bullying, new and more emergency legislation from the not fit for purpose Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins ...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...?ocid=msedgdhp

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Threats, bullying, new and more emergency legislation from the not fit for purpose Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins ...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...?ocid=msedgdhp
    For some reason BT, I don't hear a pipsqueak of complaint about, or opposition to, this lunacy from HM Opposition, does the Labour Party go along with it ?

Are they going to make people wear a badge and go and paint signs on the outside of their houses so that, if they step outside, they can be fined?

I know a lass from Holland who has been self isolating since she came back to the country. She filled out all the necessary forms which nobody took from her when she arrived at the airport. She has stuck to the 'rules' just in case someone rang up to check that she was isolating, guess what, never received a call at all. She asked me why, if nobody took the forms or checked anything when she returned to the UK, she had to self isolate -----can any of my learned friends provide an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    For some reason BT, I don't hear a pipsqueak of complaint about, or opposition to, this lunacy from HM Opposition, does the Labour Party go along with it ?
    Keir Starmer who could indeed be a clandestine operative of this Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins agrees more or less with everything Blow Job proposes.

The Labour Party is phucked as far as I can tell sinkov, it has lost its soul ever since Jeremy was stabbed in the back and ousted by the Blairites.

Here you are BT, you and Laura Perrins of the Conservative Woman website would get on like a house on fire. Like you, she's had the Blond Buffoon's card marked for years.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...boris-johnson/

That's a good read Sinkov

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    That's a good read Sinkov
    Aye, it's a fact often lost in the media Alto, there are a lot on his own side who detest him. I can remember when he was up for Party leader, there were a lot of Tories saying over my dead body. He still won though, buffoon he may be, but he has a certain charm and cunning, it's taken him a long way, maybe too far it seems now.

Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)