+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ot antibody test

Just given grist a one liner chance there.

Crash check the NHS website,

Getting an antibody test

Free antibody testing is not widely available yet.

It's currently offered to NHS and care staff, as well as some hospital patients and care home residents.

This will help show who has had the virus and how it is spreading in the UK.

Home antibody test kits are not currently recommended, as it has not been confirmed if they're safe and reliable yet. You can pay for a test to be done at a private clinic if you want to.

It is a government test to randomly check certain areas. Otherwise they would not be sending them out.
    If you get one chuck it in the bin.

The tests are being sent out as part of a surveillance exercise (conspiracy theorists will love that), to investigate the extent to which the virus has spread.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The tests are being sent out as part of a surveillance exercise (conspiracy theorists will love that), to investigate the extent to which the virus has spread.
    We have not had a single case in Warton. We have no black people here and the nearest mosque is several miles away. We live in a boring old England where women can walk the streets and not a single person has been a victim of knife crime. Liaison Officer Ukulele Kwandu hates the village and is determined we will have a mosque whether we want one or not. She has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    We have not had a single case in Warton. We have no black people here and the nearest mosque is several miles away. We live in a boring old England where women can walk the streets and not a single person has been a victim of knife crime. Liaison Officer Ukulele Kwandu hates the village and is determined we will have a mosque whether we want one or not. She has a point.
    According to Google you've only got a Methodist Church so plenty of room for diversity. It looks like where I live is about the same size as your village and we have 7 houses of worship. It was 8 but one was recently knocked down to build a pharmacy. We have Lutheran, Latter Day Saints, a recently built 10,000 sq ft RC Cathedral (was aptly a former stable business) and other denominations I'm not too sure about including an Assembly of God. No Islamic Centre but on a walk with the good Mrs and dog yesterday saw one being built in another 'church belt' local town. Interestingly it used to be a petting zoo.

PS Just realised my daughter and grandson were even closer than I thought when they were at the Pine Lake Resort.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-08-2020 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    According to Google you've only got a Methodist Church so plenty of room for diversity. It looks like where I live is about the same size as your village and we have 7 houses of worship. It was 8 but one was recently knocked down to build a pharmacy. We have Lutheran, Latter Day Saints, a recently built 10,000 sq ft RC Cathedral (was aptly a former stable business) and other denominations I'm not too sure about including an Assembly of God. No Islamic Centre but on a walk with the good Mrs and dog yesterday saw one being built in another 'church belt' local town. Interestingly it used to be a petting zoo.

PS Just realised my daughter and grandson were even closer than I thought when they were at the Pine Lake Resort.
    However what you got there are variations of Christianity, it’s when you get the need to build a mosque that tensions rise.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    2020 warton
    Anti social behaviour 28
    Violent crime 9
    Arson 2
    Not bad for a small place.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    2020 warton
    Anti social behaviour 28
    Those were all complaints received by MM about Wendun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12